Sign in to follow this  
incredirog

Black 330d Sport Touring

On 09/10/2018 at 16:18, incredirog said:

just ghetto rolled my rear arches, that H&R cup kit is apparently lower than I thought, standard MV1’s on 255/35 rubber with a 12mm spacer rubbing like crazy on the stupid lip. 

ghetto rolled... lol!

just bought one of these on a whim

69-A69-CFD-126-D-4-F2-A-8-D38-60-EDF2-A1

it’s a racechip XLR which intercepts and modulates the accelerator pedal signal, either making it more responsive or less.

Edited by incredirog

Whatever you do, don't mention sprint booster on this forum!! :ph34r:

big picture update coming soon! got some ACS type 3 reps being powder coated to go on. just finished the suspension/steering refresh with new track rods inny and outeys and adjustable drop links, poly ARB bushes. the track rod ends we’re hanging on by a thread and the in joints weren’t much better. Sport track rod ends were too long so got some adjustables and set them up with zero preload on the ARB. just booted it up the road and back and it drives straighter than it did before the work. Can’t wait to get the tracking dialed in! need to roll, pull and fettle my rear arches to take the ridiculously offset wheels now, trying to fit et15’s on the rear!!!!! fronts are a more respectable 38 

ok it’s gotten out of hand again! just purchased in no particular order ACS mirrors, ACS boot spoiler, M3 rep front bumper and am in talks with a body shop about paint correction 🙈 the wife’s gonna kill me 😂

unfortunately the laws of physics puts the ET15 rear fitment in the too difficult basket. Static, they look incredible perfectly flush with the wheel arch. 

3116140-A-45-B6-4648-9904-400399-CF1908.

So tried the other one on the front 

00527-DFB-11-F6-44-FE-9199-3-A668847-F8-

pretty blinking wide!!! got the two fronts fitted now, and my old front tyres will go on the pair of ET38’s I have for the rear then I can play with spacers and arch rolling! 

Not wanting to try adjustable camber arms?

3 minutes ago, momo said:

Not wanting to try adjustable camber arms?

Nah I did consider it, I looked at a few but decided against it as being just another expense on top of the refurb and then the alignment it would add another £200 to wheels

so obviously now I’ve got the ET38s on the rear it looks weird :lol: the fronts look crazy aggressive which is fine but the rears tuck in and it sits too low, I’m going to raise the ride height 10 or 15mm by means of spring pads and see what I can do with an arch roller. moral of the story is it’s easier to space out wheels than space them in! 

0-D408-C28-6215-4493-88-C9-E3-A3685-C178

before anyone hates on the discreet ///M badge, technically I’ve reduced the quota of ///M badges by 3 as all four wheel badges and the gear knob badge have gone 😂

4278-E379-D2-A2-4392-99-B2-23-B286-B3-D1

litte helper is finally big enough to help now!

Edited by incredirog