andym3

I'm back with another E46

I've been off of here for a while, but just bought a new toy. Don't plan on selling this as it's a toy and not my daily car. It's a 320i M-Sport, black leather sports interior electric seats. Very nice to drive not the most powerful of motors but really nice to cruise around in. My kids love it aswell.

IMG_8195.JPG

Incredirog I would have preferred a 330i but this one came up near where I live for a good price so couldn't say nB)

The 320i still has the nice soundtrack of the inline 6 & so nice for cruising around in :D

Edited by andym3

I have a 320i saloon and wish I'd bought a 330i for the power but realisically I am able to use power less and less on our congested roads and the auto box in mine is starting to make my car the car of choice when we go out as a family, instead of the Mrs' 325i saloon E46. 

The only time I can use any throttle is on the way home from work when I'm on lates and finish at 22.00. Even then I often get stuck behind some old fart.

So the 320i with its deep 6 cylinder sound track is still a nice choice I feel.

Kirkynut 

Edited by kirkynut

Your car is awesome .I also soon plan to buy a new car and have not yet decided which exactly I want .In addition, I had to figure out how to protect the salon from the wool of my dogs, I have 3 of them and they are quite fluffy, but PetsTiger  has become a great discovery for me and now my salon will not be in wool.

I really enjoyed using it last summer, we had a great year for summer sun! 😎👍

Really looking forward to this summer too!

Kirkynut, agreed cruising with the top down is brilliant! 😉

Edited by andym3