evokid

330Ci Project Topaz...* Bumper Fitted *

Loving how this is coming together, I think the rear spoiler and new front bumper while not to everyones taste give the car a more upto date chunky modern look

3 hours ago, Andrew Fanning said:

Loving how this is coming together, I think the rear spoiler and new front bumper while not to everyones taste give the car a more upto date chunky modern look

Thanks Andy and Steve, Yep it is getting there now, just enjoying it lately.... Although not in this weather slippy roads! 

Now I thought I'd posted on this thread but can't see one from me. 

That front bumper is gorgeous! 

Topaz blue when clean and in good condition like yours is also gorgeous. 

That rear spoiler looks great from the limited pictures. Can you do some from slightly above of just the spoiler rather than the whole car so we can see it in more detail at all please? 

I love the duck tail look and this looks a little like that but not overstated as some are, albeit on a coupe you can get away with it, like the CSL style.

The carbon fibre bits are just enough and not too much.

I think you've got it all just right mate. A great restrained modded car that has been done nice and tastefully. 

Kirkynut 

Sorry been away for bit Holidays and the like! Not to everyones taste, But few pics of the Car as she is now.... Thanks all for comments, just been busy enjoying it really....

large.5c8ea9d8a8613_330cisideskirts.jpg.

Fitted Side Skirt Extensions to The M3 Skirts...

large.5c8ea9d7626ab_330cisideskirts1.jpg

Edited by evokid

Not much activity on this forum these, days! Finally fitted my new seats....

Edited by evokid

Nope, there's only a hand full of people left..

This forum is probably only used for the old tech sections now by people who browse, find the info they want then disappear without saying a word.

6 minutes ago, momo said:

Nope, there's only a hand full of people left..

This forum is probably only used for the old tech sections now by people who browse, find the info they want then disappear without saying a word.

Gutted, I just bought a Z4 E85 Also, And the Z4 forum is buzzing! Noted hardly any traffic on here now. Shame, but still some good archive info.

I'm still here, popping in every now and then and helping out answering questions if I know the answer!

I don't think that my fat arse would fit in a bucket seat these days! I had them in a stripped out Nova years ago. 

Did you have issues with the airbag light due to losing the occupancy sensor in the seats?

Kirkynut 

1 hour ago, kirkynut said:

I'm still here, popping in every now and then and helping out answering questions if I know the answer!

I don't think that my fat arse would fit in a bucket seat these days! I had them in a stripped out Nova years ago. 

Did you have issues with the airbag light due to losing the occupancy sensor in the seats?

Kirkynut 

I decided on these seats in end due to weight reduction. Electric memory seats weigh a ton! (60kg) I actually made my own seat bypass circuit (resistor and diode) which plugs into original seat box, and fools circuit into thinking seat still ok. So lights and airbags all still work as should. 👍

19 hours ago, evokid said:

I decided on these seats in end due to weight reduction. Electric memory seats weigh a ton! (60kg) I actually made my own seat bypass circuit (resistor and diode) which plugs into original seat box, and fools circuit into thinking seat still ok. So lights and airbags all still work as should. 👍

Good work! I don't think I'd know how to do that. There must be a kit for sale in the world somewhere though!

I'm happy with my seats though as like I say, my fat arse won't fit too nicely in buckets these days!

Kirkynut 

On 30/09/2019 at 10:31, evokid said:

Not much activity on this forum these, days! Finally fitted my new seats....

Love how your car is coming together and how you are doing it your way.

Would you consider changing the rest of the interior to black, think it would look great against the new seats 

2 hours ago, Andrew Fanning said:

Love how your car is coming together and how you are doing it your way.

Would you consider changing the rest of the interior to black, think it would look great against the new seats 

I prefer the black interior to be fair, but not sure i could justify all the work to replace all the bits . (Dash, Door cards, side trim) But thanks for appreciation on car, its getting there, and feels lighter without the weighty Msport Seats! 😃

On 10/10/2019 at 19:12, evokid said:

I prefer the black interior to be fair, but not sure i could justify all the work to replace all the bits . (Dash, Door cards, side trim) But thanks for appreciation on car, its getting there, and feels lighter without the weighty Msport Seats! 😃

I swapped my interior, not hard, won’t take long and you can pick up pieces cheap on the bay. I totally agree the seats are ridiculously heavy, but you’ve got a nice car there...  go for it,