evokid

330Ci Project Topaz...* Bumper Fitted *

So I'm Happy to be back in the E46 Fold again...Got a 330Ci for a steel....Needs some work but its bits i'd do anyway as part of upgrades and projects...

Pic as Purchased (Looking sorry for itself)

medium.5b1a530b1f8b8_BmPurchase.jpg.687d

medium.5b1a530b7720f_BmPurchase1.jpg.707

medium_Bm8.jpg.70bd5ef8c3f3f92d53101f597

medium_Bm10.jpg.815548fb0c6ba047a9f980d4

medium_Bm11.jpg.6a064300aca8bf3c8150ce59

Now It Looks Like This...................

medium.5b8bbbc15e5d4_Newmirrorsfitted1.j

Parts Already Purchased To fit....

Eibach Sport Lines Springs ✅ 

Bilstein Dampers ✅ 

All new Bushes Meyle HD ✅

New Control Arms (Meyle HD) ✅

Flat Bottom Steering wheel (Pics Below) ✅

CSL Style Front Bumper 

small.5b1a5312c4323_steeringwheel.jpg.fe

Wheels Cades Tyrus 19" (To be fitted)

On Shopping List:-

Shortshift upgrade

Centre resonator delete/Back box Upgrade (Did this on my old 328Ci with great results noise and pops wise)

Rear Subframe Bushes to replace

Donut Prop replace

Updates to follow....

Edited by evokid

On 6/8/2018 at 14:24, momo said:

Looks a good base! Gotta get rid of the chrome window trim though!

Cheers, Agreed its already gone... Resprayed the trim yesterday. :D Lots planned for it. Bit of a toy/Project.

medium.D0094B50-CDFC-4906-B9F9-A3D88575C

Edited by evokid

33 minutes ago, momo said:

Where's that one from? Looks good!

Thanks, I'm pleased with it, Used Royal Steering wheel previously but wasn't sure if Jack can do the flat bottom on the wheels? So got this one of The Bay, seller Called KRMTBD. Made offer and paid the money. B)

2 hours ago, incredirog said:

looks nice that, I couldn’t drive mine without the armrest though! how does the hydro dipped finish stand up to wear and tear? I’ve plastidipped mine and the rear ashtray bit where the kids put their feet on it has not fared well.

Thanks, Only just fitted it so no idea on wear n tear, but its been lacquered etc so assume will be quite sturdy. Its more of a project/Toy really so no kids allowed :lol: Yeah i do keep getting in and left arm drops as go to lean on it! ;)

24 minutes ago, incredirog said:

lovely bit of kit, is that the original finish or have they been refurbed?

Thanks Buddy, no I cleaned and sprayed them, then purchased the Decals and lawyered over top. Their not perfect but I’m happy with them. Just waiting for the discs to arrive then will fit. 👍

53 minutes ago, incredirog said:

lovely bit of kit, is that the original finish or have they been refurbed?

Thanks Buddy, no I cleaned and sprayed them, then purchased the Decals and laquered over top. Their not perfect but I’m happy with them. Just waiting for the discs to arrive then will fit. 👍

Edited by evokid

13 hours ago, kirkynut said:

The calipers look good. They don't need a perfect finish hidden behind the wheels and unless you buy more open wheels, not a lot of them will show. 

Kirkynut 

Thanks Buddy, yeah should look good when on. 👍 think I need to swap one of the bleeds/feed pipes as guessing bleeds need to be at highest point?

Really gooooooooooooood choice of car there mate.

I have the sport and would not swop it for the world !!!!  I had an SE before which was really special but the sport has won the day .lol. Some fool behind me did not stop for the ambulance but I walked away and the SE died.

They are such great cars to drive and if kept up with, are very reliable.

I have a set of MV 2`s but bought a set of BBS reps for my son`s wedding last year. (great excuse)

I have had a few injuries over the past year so both cars need some love but they can stand up to a year or so.

Two cars.jpg

Edited by martauto

29 minutes ago, martauto said:

I have the sport and would not swop it for the world !!!!  I had an SE before which was really special but the sport has won the day .lol. Some fool behind me did not stop for the ambulance but I walked away and the SE died.

I have a set of MV 2`s but bought a set of BBS reps for my son`s wedding last year. (great excuse)

I have had a few injuries over the past year so both cars need some love but they can stand up to a year or so.

Two cars.jpg

Gotta admit love the E46. And have a new found love for the topaz blue. Nice looking car there too. Like the wheels too 👍

I have the sport and would not swop it for the world !!!!  I had an SE before which was really special but the sport has won the day .lol.

Cheers mate, summer only lol.

The Baur in the background will be my car of choice very soon. 316 auto ???  who would want that ????  lol.