incredirog

Projector Foglights

Hello anyone got any experience of this style of fog light?

[url=https://ibb.co/cXN3Py]32_CF25_FB_50_E1_4789_8916_3_A6021_FD292[/url]

ive got the standard mtech style with yellow film at the moment but it kind of clashes with my amber indicators so I’m looking to change it up. 

is the light output any good with halogen bulbs? is there a nice crisp cut off? is it a big no no using led bulbs with projector lenses?

thanks! 

I got a set of these, they’re pretty good. better than the standard msport style. nice crisp beam cut off as they’ve got a shutter. I’ve coupled them with dual colour white or yellow led H3 bulbs. they needed modifying to take the larger bulbs. build quality is ok, I don’t know how weather tight they are as I’ve now drilled a 16mm hole in the back of each of them.

Seeing as fog lights for the most part are turned off, the alternative look certainly adds something to the front end of the car. what it is I don’t know! they kind of remind me of those hit or miss morrete headlight conversions you’d see on saxo’s and 205’s in the 90’s. fortunately on the hit end of the scale rather than the miss. all in all I’d recommend them if you’re looking to replace your fogs anyway. 

304_E756_B_16_FE_41_DE_A5_E5_D55690_E74_