SixPotThree

Interior Choice.....

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys...
Just picked up my new E46 330i Sport in Black. She comes with black leather which looks very nice with the black exterior but here's my dilemma.....
I have a full sport leather interior in Ox Blood red.....
Both are in really good condition.
🤔
Thoughts please and thanks 👍

Thanks guys.....I'm truly torn here....love them both but can't be bothered with the put them in and see hassle, no time for that.

Does anyone have a black saloon with red interior who could share some pics please

Really happy with her but a few things to do.....

M badges and shark fin removed and detailed. Then a drop is definitely needed! 😁🤘

Edit.....Tints off too!

IMG_20180719_205010.jpg

Edited by SixPotThree

Wow, there’s far too much black going on there, I’d suggest getting the wheels repainted in OE hyper silver and maybe chrome grills too, to break it up a bit. Good shout on the tints too, they’re shocking. How the hell can people think they look good :ph34r:

I know what you're saying dude! I like that black grills as compliments the shadowline trim but kinda with you on the wheels, think they need some definition......that's one for a bit later so time to think about it. Yeah the tints are dark, never been a fan....driving her home last night with them.....no thankyou....they have to go sharpish lol

She's clean though, just needs some love bringing her back to more factory looking, well sort of 😉

Phadeyn   

As for me, the Blood red with black looks damn cool, and black with black is not so impressive