SixPotThree

Bilt Hamber Double Speed Wax?

Protect what I've got just now! It will annoy me seeing the scratches everytime I wash her but gives me a project to look forward to in the spring....plus maybe some nice person might help towards the Das and 3M stuff for xmas and my birthday🤞....I'll just need to drop some not so subtle hints 😉

Thanks for all the advice on this....I know I ask alot of questions! Momo and Rich too 👍

I bought the das6 menzerna full kit from clean your car a few years back when they had a sale or introduction sale thing, great bit of kit for the noob polisher like myself, you cant go wrong with the numbered bottles and coloured pads and get great results! I fully paint corrected my black civic with it, i soon learnt only a little polish was required on the pad as it goes everywhere 😂 .

Autoglym super resin polish is great for hiding scratches and swirls as its got fillers in the polish, topped with the purple bottle muguires wax which was also full of fillers you could get a good result for cheap but its not a permanent fix.

Stick with the foam pads 😉

Edited by R11CH

Thanks Rich....Hopefully the Super Resin polish will help and the Collinite wax will give me a good protective coat for the winter months until I can get the job done right! 👍

Daz....I don't want to hassle him....he'll see it whenever he returns to us lol....I'm just impatient 😣....want my stickers but don't want to order them tell I've heard from him!

14 hours ago, SixPotThree said:

Daz....I don't want to hassle him....he'll see it whenever he returns to us lol....I'm just impatient 😣....want my stickers but don't want to order them tell I've heard from him!

Nonsense, send him a shed load of emails :lol:. Hassle him until he buckles and sorts his life out :D