BibbsOnTour

New to the forum

Hi all,

Been learning to do all the mechanical bits on my 325Ci recently because I feel I need a better understanding of it all and also because it saves so much money!

So far me and my trusty Haynes manual have changed a radiator, saved £200 by not taking it to the garage!:D

But sometimes a book won't cut it so I'll turn to you real life people for some help, and I'm sure you'll hear more from me soon as there's plenty of bits on my car that need some attention!

Here's a photo of her anyways :P

20180420_200525.jpg

21 hours ago, rasa said:

looks nice and standard,,well maybe the lights not     

Yep, all standard apart from the lights, air filter and cat-back exhaust system.

I bought it like that around this time last year, I plan on doing a few tasteful mods to it but nothing too major as that'll probably kill me on insurance!:lol:

5 hours ago, rasa said:

they also look s**te when over modded..some wheels yes,,i loved my factory spoiler when i had mine,,not many with the spoiler

yeah for sure, the car looks amazing stock. I'd want to make it more unique but not change the look of the car too much.

a change of alloys, slight adjustment to stance but nothing too extreme because I prefer comfort:lol: and then maybe a few cosmetic bits like a little lip on the front and maybe a tiny boot lip extension as to not be taking away too much from it's original form... And then TURBO:lol: