Sign in to follow this  
SportE46Touring

Manual sport touring rarity / value ?

Hi, first post here,. 

Anyone idea to the rarity of E46 sport touring manual models? I have one, needs work which I want to start shortly,with a view to sell afterwards. I can’t see any for sale to gauge rough value when running again. Don’t want to plough a ton of money into it if it’s not worth it either. 

For info it’s a 51 plate, silver, approx 150k. Not for sale as it stands too. Thanks for any help.

engine has a massive part tp play in these cars,,if its a 320i for example it it aint worth much,,and also the miles will go against it unless its a 330d 

Tbf even if it's a 330d, being a 51 plate it'll be the 184bhp model which is much less desirable. Even if it's a top-spec (Xenons, the early nav, heated seats etc..) 330d manual i'd say you'd be hard pressed to get £2k even if it's mint! Probably closer to £1500 now..

6 hours ago, momo said:

Tbf even if it's a 330d, being a 51 plate it'll be the 184bhp model which is much less desirable. Even if it's a top-spec (Xenons, the early nav, heated seats etc..) 330d manual i'd say you'd be hard pressed to get £2k even if it's mint! Probably closer to £1500 now..

sold my e46 saloon sport with 157 k miles..no where near mint..53 plate (204) bhp..very rusfed rear arches and rusted around the front grille and a few other bits,,seen better days the car,,was very pleased to get £1420,,had spent a bit in the last year on it though

Yup, E46's just aren't worth spending serious money on any more.. Keep em running, yes. Do the essentials, ofcourse. But they can be had for pennies now.

Probably anywhere between £1k and £1300 then if it's in good condition tbh..