Tazman861

Help with INPA

Hi

My Car is showing the Steering angle sensor as being faulty but when I check it with INPA it shows that it’s reading 11 degrees off when straight ahead. Now I’m pretty sure it’s not faulty but it needs resetting. There should be an option to reset it but my version of INPA doesn’t have the option. I’ve read that I need an older version of INPA to have this option so does anyone have a version of INPA on discs that I could borrow to install on my PC or alternatively could anyone just reset my car if I come to you? I live near Diss in Norfolk

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick update, I read loads about using Dis so I loaded VMware and took a deep breath and after a few attempts I found my way through to the recalibration part and touch wood it’s cleared the fault so no more warning lights. I don’t know why the car thought the steering was out unless it just drifted out over time and eventually caused a fault. Hopefully it won’t come back but I can keep clearing it now I’ve done it once.
Actually changing the steering angle sensor looks like an awkward pain if not too difficult I just don’t want have to do it or pay for a new one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk