Gmax196

DDE EGR OR MAF??

Hello, I've been reading forums for quite while now, and now it's time for my first post, so week ago or something my car started to act up, mpg was staying same however car didn't pull as it should pull, on motorway on uphill I needed to change gear to 4th to get up on it, even doe was driving already around 60mph, car was struggling to pick up speed or rev up, so I came home disconnected MAF sensor and it was pulling like a train, bought new MAF sensor and went local garage to fit it for me, they did diagnostics and turned out MAF was alright however it dropped some EGR codes, after cleaning EGR car was running well however I noticed that my mpg was bad after cleaning EGR, yesterday I took it first time for a drive after EGR clean, car was running normal for around 15miles but after it started to juddering and drop revs sometimes even engine shut down on motorway. Check engine light came on and DDE light on right after it. Yesterday done diagnostics on it following codes came up 48C3 
4AA3
3F31
3FB1
And cylinder 2 glow plug circuit
Could all these codes be linked to faulty EGR? And why is MAF code again there? Could faulty MAF be issue to this all? BMW E46 320D 2003 Turbo changed intercooler changed all filters (except fuel changed ) sorry for long post just wanted to get in details as much as possible!

32 minutes ago, Gmax196 said:

Hello, I've been reading forums for quite while now, and now it's time for my first post, so week ago or something my car started to act up, mpg was staying same however car didn't pull as it should pull, on motorway on uphill I needed to change gear to 4th to get up on it, even doe was driving already around 60mph, car was struggling to pick up speed or rev up, so I came home disconnected MAF sensor and it was pulling like a train, bought new MAF sensor and went local garage to fit it for me, they did diagnostics and turned out MAF was alright however it dropped some EGR codes, after cleaning EGR car was running well however I noticed that my mpg was bad after cleaning EGR, yesterday I took it first time for a drive after EGR clean, car was running normal for around 15miles but after it started to juddering and drop revs sometimes even engine shut down on motorway. Check engine light came on and DDE light on right after it. Yesterday done diagnostics on it following codes came up 48C3 
4AA3
3F31
3FB1
And cylinder 2 glow plug circuit
Could all these codes be linked to faulty EGR? And why is MAF code again there? Could faulty MAF be issue to this all? BMW E46 320D 2003 Turbo changed intercooler changed all filters (except fuel changed ) sorry for long post just wanted to get in details as much as possible!

One mobile mechanic just came out, said it's definitely glow plugs that's why car shut down on its own and is juddering when accelerating? Aren't glow plugs only used when starting car?

1 hour ago, Gmax196 said:

One mobile mechanic just came out, said it's definitely glow plugs that's why car shut down on its own and is juddering when accelerating? Aren't glow plugs only used when starting car?

Removed MAF sensor again car seems to operate without any issues revs as it should no engine lights or DDE

On 29/08/2019 at 11:55, Gmax196 said:

Removed MAF sensor again car seems to operate without any issues revs as it should no engine lights or DDE

Replaced MAF today ,car still doesn't have power as without MAF, WITHOUT MAF runs definitely better, however new MAF removed EML light from dash. I have no idea what to check next...car doesn't have power