Sam

Well, it's been a while!

Seems it's almost a year to the day of my last reply. I've, err, been busy! I do check in, but the site has slowed and I've been busy with other things so it's not needed much ongoing work and seems to tick over. I don't want to close the place, there is a wealth of knowledge on here that should stick around until the internet is not a thing anymore.

But, with some recent changes in life, I have decided to put some effort into this once great place and see if we can get a bit more of a community. Yes, there are less E46's about, and a lot more ropey ones, but still, there will be a following.

So, I've updated the forum software, ran a load of updates and re-jigged the ads to be less frequent, but more rewarding (this place isn't free to run!). I will be posting up on social media from time to time, see if we can get some more interaction, and I am looking at re-re-re-re-launching my old e90zone site too. I always enjoyed running these sites, and it made me get up and go to car shows and put some effort in, and I miss that. So my hobby is back!

Please please please let me know if you have issues, or suggestions on here, I will take them on board and deal with them.

Thanks!