Kazi

Kidney Grill for 2004 BMW M3 Cabriolet

Hello, I bought a bmw m3 cabriolet recently and I’ve been wanting to change all the chromes to black. But my issue is that I’ve looked for black kidney grills nearly everywhere and I can’t seem to find them, the only ones I do see is the pre-facelift ones but I need the face lift grills. Any chance does anyone know where I can get a pair of facelift black kidney grills at a reasonable price ?

2F492604-F5F8-4986-884B-13DF77B2008E.jpeg

That's because the front end of the M3 was never facelifted!

A facelift for the M3 was actually an ass-lift where it got the LED rear lights and a different boot/handle.

This is what the coupe/convertible facelift looked like - it was only done on the non-M3 models.

GR-25629-3.jpg

Ohh thank for letting me know about that, I didn’t realise that there wasn’t a front face lift 😅 I guess I just need to look online, there’s so many grills with poor quality on eBay it’s hard to find the right one lol

3 hours ago, momo said:

That's because the front end of the M3 was never facelifted!

A facelift for the M3 was actually an ass-lift where it got the LED rear lights and a different boot/handle.

This is what the coupe/convertible facelift looked like - it was only done on the non-M3 models.

GR-25629-3.jpg

5 hours ago, kirkynut said:

These guys only do good quality stuff. It's reflected in the price but hey!

https://www.mstyle.co.uk

Kirkynut 

Cheers mate, I’ve taken a look at it and they do have majority of the parts that I wanted. A bit pricey but if the quality is good it’s worth it aha!