Nexus6

IS HEATED SEAT WIRING PRE-INSTALLED BEHIND CONSOLE?

Hi, I fitted electric leather sport seats to my Oct 2002 coupe a year ago to replace my standard SE electric seats. They also included heated elements in the seats which my original ones didn't, so if the wiring loom behind the DSC switch includes pre-wiring for heated seats then I will only have to buy the switch unit for the seats and DSC (as per photo)  and I will have heated seats as well hopefully!

I admit to being a bit lazy here as I know the easiest way to check is to remove all the centre console bits to access that area, but it is a bit of a palaver and I would rather only have to do it once rather check it's there (or not),  put it all back, then buy the required switch unit and repeat the process :rolleyes:!

Am really hoping it's there with winter round the corner and would appreciate hearing from anyone who knows please?

04335B71-A94A-473F-9FFF-15865A9398D6.jpeg

Many thanks for all the responses - at least I now know and hope it will also help anybody else wanting the same information should the question arise again. 

16 hours ago, Nexus6 said:

Many thanks for all the responses - at least I now know and hope it will also help anybody else wanting the same information should the question arise again. 

Yep me. Want to change my seats to the m sport manual seats that are heated.