Sam

"for Sale And Wanted" Rules

That's not true at all.

You need the above to sell items. Not to reply to posts in there. They're probably locked because the items are sold and the OP asked for it to be locked.

FAIL by me Skim reading......... :rolleyes:

I want to get rid of some parts I don't need anymore as I've just done a deal and am trading in my 52 plate 330 auto sport vert,

Got £2900 for it, was best deal on the day,

I'll pay the subscriber fee, but don't want to have the auto renew as I'll forget to cancel as I'm not having another bm, can I just pay without this

I've also depo tinted indicators etc ild give away for free

Can a mod pm with a way around this please, or it's eBay

Cheers bryan

As far as I know the subscription isn't auto renew. Don't quote me on that though.

Hi bryan the subscription is auto renew but once you've taken it out i think if you go into you're Paypal account you can stop it from withdrawing another £10 12 months later.

I'll have the depo indicators please :lol:

Is it it's never been auto renew for the 4 times i have done it?

It is you have to do as Marc says

I've just looked at my subscription, it does say it will auto renew but it never has done. In fact last September I went a day without being subscribed, the red mod badge vanished and I had to PM Sam to tell him I was a paid up member again :)

684602f1.jpg

bit silly this rule wanted to ask for help sourcing part but moderator removed as less than 50 posts have checked usual suspect ebay etc - i guess i will have to wait to get to 50

bit silly this rule wanted to ask for help sourcing part but moderator removed as less than 50 posts have checked usual suspect ebay etc - i guess i will have to wait to get to 50

50 posts will add up in no time don't worry :)

Wanted ads are just 50 posts :)

Surely if your looking for help to source a part you just stick it in a different section, such as 'General E46 Help'?

At least that's what i'd do!

This is what we are trying to stop Si

??

We have no problem with people saying things like:

"I'm looking for some interior bits for my E46. Where do you guys normally look for this kind of thing?".

Yeah I was going to say if they're looking for something from a retailer, not another forum member, then to post in a forum relevant to what they are looking for

Ie. If someone wanted to buy Tuning Art coilovers, then to post in Exterior Styling

??

We have no problem with people saying things like:

"I'm looking for some interior bits for my E46. Where do you guys normally look for this kind of thing?".

What I meant was people deliberately saying I am after the following, please PM me etc in areas like general car chat

Surely this is breaking the 50 post rule no ?

What I meant was people deliberately saying I am after the following, please PM me etc in areas like general car chat

Surely this is breaking the 50 post rule no ?

That would be, as was the person that posted in the ICE section with a link to their headunit on eBay

If someone is genuinely looking for help on where to source stuff then i dont see it as being a problem to just stick it in the general help section. Or as mentioned above it could also be put into the specific section for that part.

A prime example would be people asking where to get coding stuff from!

If ever anyone feels its breaking the rules then thats what the report function is for.

BTW - Can mods edit from iphone? I always get messages saying somethings been reported but cant seem to do anything about it!

BTW - Can mods edit from iphone? I always get messages saying somethings been reported but cant seem to do anything about it!

Yes Si, I get instant email notification of a report and can sort it from iPhone or Pad :D

I know it's an old post, but auto renewals are for people who subscribed the subscribed after a certain date. If you originally subscribed before it won't be auto renew. I sent a message to all members just incase it did, warning of this and how to remove it. Then added it to the subscription page.

It is very easy to remove, just login to PayPal and cancel the renewal, it'll be on your recent history.

HI Moderators

can any of you advise me me why i cant start a new topic

ie post an advert in cars for sale

as i am a subscriber and have 97 post am i missing something.??.

cheers TONY.

Wanted ads are just 50 posts :)

Well I can't start new posts in wanted.