Sam

"for Sale And Wanted" Rules

Every topic should start with a tag, as listed below:

[Wanted] - For any items wanted by a user

[For Sale:Region] If you’re selling an item, try to put the region you are based in. As this is a UK site, it should help people who if they will have to pay for postage or travel.

This section is moderated. You need to be a subscriber and have 50+ posts to create a new topic here.

Please post as much information regarding the item, any sizes, models it is compatible with.

You are only allowed to sell your own items, any sold on behalf of friends/family will be removed. You are also NOT allow "what is it worth" topics, which basically end up as for sale topics, these will also be removed. Please also do not attempt to sell items on the sly. The site costs money to run and if you don't think its worth the subscription payment, please don't expect to get away with breaking the rules.

For sale adverts are not for discussion, please only post in this section if you express interest in an item or would like more information.

All items bought and sold on this forum are not linked to E46Zone and you are buying/selling at your own risk. The forum is purely advertising.

There is a feedback section, where 1 topic per user is made. People can reply with their experience of buying/selling from the user.

If you have any problems with a seller/buyer, please try to deal with them direct.

Updated: 28th June 2012

Edited by Sam

Thanks Bry. Just created it. I'll update the rules.

Hi I would like to add a wanted post, but I don't think that I have 50 posts +.

I need to source 2 front kingpins/ hub carriers for my 328ci. Used obviously. Would there be any problem with this?

Your ad has to be approved by a mod mate.

i understand that but there is nothing else required and as far as i know there is nothing that would stop me meeting that criteria..... also if mod has a problem it would be nice if he brought it to my atention!!!!!

i understand that but there is nothing else required and as far as i know there is nothing that would stop me meeting that criteria..... also if mod has a problem it would be nice if he brought it to my atention!!!!!

I've seen atleast one of your ads up in the for sale section recently :D

I a

I've seen atleast one of your ads up in the for sale section recently :D

I count four, all of which are from what i can make out are for the same set of wheels.

In addition to these four (which have all been approved) there is a cheeky ebay link in the wheels and tyres forum.

As per this thread i will repeat my comment.

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?sho...c=16725&hl=

Classifieds will not appear immediately, they need to be approved by Sam, myself or one of the other mods.

Posting at 11pm it is unlikely it will be spotted until the following day.

Also we do have a vast number of people signing up new accounts, ignoring the rules and trying to post links.

If i have time i will send a message to let them know why their ad has not been approved however sometimes there are so many of them that we just do not get time to do this. I do like to use the forum on a personal basis too, not just to PM people ignoring the rules and people moaning that their posts haven't been approved 16 mins after posting.

Marty

I would have to say i completely agree with everything Marty has said. You wont believe the amount of emails we have to send out on a daily basis to poeple not abiding by the rules and then asking if we can make an exception just this one time, THE ANSWER IS NO PEOPLE!!!

Well said Marty.

It's worth noting here that when a F/S topic is approved, it is placed at the original posting time. It is therefore unlikely to get onto anyones 'View Recent Posts' page. Therefore you have to go looking for it and bump it if you want to move it up the list.

Oh and Sam, it might be a good idea (if possible) to set up a system that automatically send out an email saying 'you post has been approved' or 'your post has not been approved, see the F/S section rules as to why not'

Well said Marty.

It's worth noting here that when a F/S topic is approved, it is placed at the original posting time. It is therefore unlikely to get onto anyones 'View Recent Posts' page. Therefore you have to go looking for it and bump it if you want to move it up the list.

Oh and Sam, it might be a good idea (if possible) to set up a system that automatically send out an email saying 'you post has been approved' or 'your post has not been approved, see the F/S section rules as to why not'

Simon Marty and in fact everyone that has got involved in this stupid blonde moment of mine... please accept my appologies as i obviously did not look close enough and never saw the post of my wheels for sale> i do have probs with technology and therefgore this site is no exception so again my sincere appologies. I WILL GET MY COAT NOW AND LEAVE QUITELY

Reddy_dieselpower_320 - Your post has been deleted as you also need to be a subscriber with 50+ posts to post wanted ads.

Edited by Mikey

Hi,

Unfortunately, it's going to take me a while to get 50 posts, which is a mission in itself.

The sad thing is, I have so many BMW parts scattered around my house that I am definitely sure a few members on here would really like.

The problem is I have spent the last couple of years on E46 fanatics, even more so, because they have an iPhone app which just makes life a lot easier.

Question is, are you guys considering an app for smartphones. It would be really good and helpful to people like myself, who are not prone to sitting at their computers all day.

:rolleyes:

The site loads a mobile version if you browse it on a phone. There is also a app from Invision power (who make the forum) you can have as an app, but it looks the mobile browser version.