Sam

"for Sale And Wanted" Rules

Hi Jack if it's mJp and the unit for £100 it's a guy called Marty and I've paid him for the unit but like you he hasn't contacted me or sent me any goods so I guess I've been scammed and you were the Lucky one! And I don't know why there's no option to post a reply??

Anyone know this guy??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jack if it's mJp and the unit for £100 it's a guy called Marty and I've paid him for the unit but like you he hasn't contacted me or sent me any goods so I guess I've been scammed and you were the Lucky one! And I don't know why there's no option to post a reply??

Anyone know this guy??

Hello, I have brought an item from him in the past and he sent it out the same day, he seems pretty genuine bloke [emoji106] sure there is a reason why he hasn't got in contact

On 1/9/2016 at 22:00, Tazman861 said:

Yeah I hope it's a genuine reason but it's worrying as he sent me his PayPal and I paid and sent my address to him on the 3rd Jan but nothing sinceemoji20.png

Friend of Marty (aka mRd) here. He's been away for a little while to my understanding! Sure he means no harm! I'll try and get in touch with him for you.

It's ok, he's been in touch but sold the parts to someone else [emoji20] I'm not happy cos he posted it for sale I contacted him and he gave me his PayPal, I paid and heard nothing for over s week, and when he contacted me the parts had been sold to someone else via eBay - not good practice, I'm just waiting for the refund.

To DazRave, if you do know Marty can you ask him to get in touch cos the refund he sent is showing as cancelled from PayPal so I need him to sort out my money - thanks

I've texted you ;)

11 hours ago, daljitgroup said:

here many users use smartphones and some use computers for posting so, sometimes it is too difficult to post to phone. yes 50 posts is a mission in itself.

Well, if you didn't post b******s, it might be easier.

On 05/12/2016 at 22:47, mjn said:

ha ha yeh,how hard is it to pist 50 posts could do it standing on my b******s ha ha Well, if you didn't post b******s, it might be easier.

Where do I subscribe so I can sell? I can't find a link or any information, im using tapatalk

Need to do it on the web site iirc Mikey

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk