simonlpearce

Hello to all newbies.

As we have a thread where all the newbies can introduce themselves i decided i would start a thread to say hello to you all.

To be honest the site is growing that quickly now i am really struggling to keep up with all the new people, so here is one big hello to you all so i dont have to worry about searching through the forum to do it personally :)

Enjoy the forum and get yourslves involved at meets, were a great bunch and always up for a bit of banter and a good old giggle! B)

Oh and it would be great if this could be made a sticky that way everyone can add their piece.

Hi guys, I am a newbie, but not a newbie to the scene.

Been reading the boards on here for a while, but never registered to post anything.

I'm selling my current car, it's in the for sale section.

I'll be bringing it to the BMW show at santa pod on the 20th, any of you guys going?

hey hey hey.

Been reading for a while, so thought I’d make my ‘support’ more public by signing up. Good site, good people. Good job.

I’m 23, had my 318 ci for about 3 years. It’s pre facelift M sport black coupe, lowered a bit (springs only), MV2 genuine alloys, angel eyes, Sebring exhaust, personal plate, 12” sub and ported box, and an Alpine DVD headunit.

I promised myself I wouldn’t mod it, but slowly I keep doing little things. Getting some new 19” rims very soon, et40+45…

Hmmm, I now realise maybe the car isn’t 100% boring, and certainly not ‘wild’ enough to make my user name ironic… So that’s a good start :S Name change anyone? :|

Been a mod on a busy site years ago, so I won’t be any trouble :( So yeah, “hellooo”

M

Hi all im a newbie :lol:

Seen the site on google so thought id have a look and was impressed so thought id sign up :lol:

My name is Keith im from scotland ;) just bought a 320i individual :lol: Im new to the bmw scene so will no doubt be asking you guys for some info and tips when needed B)