Sam

More Stickers Added To Shop

:(

But :) at the same time.

I'd get E90 Post ones as I post a bit over there but I think the name post is a bit cack. Plus I think the stickers cover your entire back window. I like the zone stickers better. E46Zone might look out of place on the 91 though.. heh!

Edited by Frobius

Any suggestions as to the best place to locate one of these on a Touring?? I was thinking rear quarter windows but was worried it might look a bit Chavy. :(

post-6460-0-09434600-1330615161_thumb.jp

the gb one was required by law.. :), the ace cafe one sort of detracts from the dent, the e46 zone one ....well that's self explanatary, the bmw roundell well that came with the car :) there's no 330 badge though :) oh and in this pic it's missing the ring sticker my son sneaked on there lol.

just so that everyones happy only the roundel is still there now we are home.. :)

dealer surround and dodgey plates came with the car..... the plain ones i purchased were ripped off and broken by some of the "insert suitable forum friendly abuse" that seem to crop up these days....... :(

Just ordered some stickers, It's official, I'm here for good :)

All good fella same here I get mine on tomorrow too! I'll get some pics on provided it does rain all day as forecasted.

Hey Sam, a little off topic but I now have my keyring and tax disc holder. Love the weight of the keyring, very solid. Cheers matey :) Im undecided on the stickers just now, I like em but I just dont know if I want one on my car yet..

I've had mine on the side windows for years :D

Hi, Just wondering how you send the stickers ie. Royal Mail ? as they haven't arrived yet. Anybody else had delivery problems ? :(

You've still not received them ? Drop Sam a PM ;)

Edited by Daz 330 Cs