Sam

Introduce yourself

Yeah, or colour code them black bits :)

Since the roof is black, the main point was to give the extra black on the car all round, including the diffuser in gloss black. But I understand what you mean, I'm not a fan of colour coding really but only if a car has that black plastic panels

Quick intro to me

Name is Neil also known as chopper due to a. my surname (harris - may confuse some of the younger ones!) and b. my love of chopping and customising motorcycles (mainly Harleys for the last 12 years) im 39 and live just outside London in North Kent, sold my big family wagon (7 seater c-max) last year and the wife now drives a 5 door diesel clio so with 2 kids, 10 and 5, the clock was ticking on getting a second and bigger older carat some point, been 14+ years since I owned my own car due to a collection of bikes and work in central london (live in Kent) so no need for my own. Since selling the bus had a burning desire for a touring, either a 5 or a 3. Went and looked at a 5 and 3 in the same car lot and settled on a 3 for size and for im going to use it (maybe 3-4k miles a year) didnt want to either spend alot on purchase price or on maintenance so steered away from diesels and went with the 330I instead.

Im a handy guy (was a mechanic when i left school) so will do all regular maintenance and anything I can do on my drive myself and maybe stick it into a indy for basic servicing to keep the book stamped but im intending on keeping the car so may just do it all myself and say sod the stamps.

The car is a 54 plate 330i Sport touring with grey leather and a electric sunroof business CD with bluetooth dont think any other options. Its a low mileage one owner car with 75k and mostly dealer history, at some point I will take a pic or two and add them to this!

Have a few things I want to get done already, drivers bolster is looking a little faded so have ordered a kit from scratch doctor (light grey leather) and also a small wiper scratch to the front and rear screen, again a kit from scratch doctor on its way. Have ordered a AUX lead via ebay to fit as well as the bluetooth. Have a missing exhaust trim as well as the wheels are all badly kerbed which I would like to sort at some point and it will need discs all round at some point as they all have a decent lip on them, new pads though fitted on last service 1k ago so can wait for a while.

So far after maybe 100 miles im averaging mid 30's on the consumption with a decent mix of motorway and road driving and im pleased with that!

Best I can do as far as a pic is concerned for the moment!

image1_zpsaieu0e01.png

Edited by chopperneil

Hi guys and girls im new to the forum so let me start off with my name, my names Keeth and im 20 years old from South East London. I am currently in Birmingham due to education as I am a university student and I own a BMW E46 320cd M Sport in dolphin grey also known as light grey or silver grey.

IMG_7196_zpscaut1boj.jpg

Hi guys and girls im new to the forum so let me start off with my name, my names Keeth and im 20 years old from South East London. I am currently in Birmingham due to education as I am a university student and I own a BMW E46 320cd M Sport in dolphin grey also known as light grey or silver grey.

IMG_7196_zpscaut1boj.jpg

Welcome to the forum lad. Good to see you on here.

Best place for advice and banter. Also a friendly forum.

Start a build thread when you are free.

Thanks sive.