Gaz

New Forest Xmas Meal

x2 that :( Plus the road i'm on is a hill with no grit either :angry: More like a bloody Dancing on Ice stage at the moment !

same hear mate i live in a close cant get car off driveway so unless some thing major happens between now and tommoro mornin i think i am out! :(

:( my road is icey too but as soon as I get out of it, then down the next couple of roads, it's clear on all main roads... I'm still in unless it gets MUCH worse over night.

Im still up for this lol aslong as you can get to a main road its all good, all the roads we'll be traveling on will be pretty much clear/gritted

well boys i will make a descision tommoro morning i have spoken to my mates with the skylarks darren is out ratty will make descion tommoro if he can get off drive he lives on a hill in pompey

i so hope it clears up enough coz i bin kinda looking forward to a meet agian :(

I'm still heading down from Salisbury Gaz had to drop out, couldn't get through Newbury due to bad roads.

Rich I'll be waiting at the Texaco Garage before you all turn off the A37 for Bournemouth.