Gaz

New Forest Xmas Meal

Dont worry dude by the time your my age you'll proberably have a better car anyway :)

ha ha by the time your my age you totaly censored.gif dude! :lol::lol: and another clubbie cool.... dont forget i am comming with 2 rice burners as well :)

...but apart of me dont want too as it'll be clean i hope

Yeah i thought this, don't really want to :P but going to anyway. That's if i can find anything to put on it!! :lol:

If the weather stays as it is, I wont be able to make this guys.

They reckon its gunna warm up a bit by Saturday, which is the good news..... the bad news is they are talking about a bit of rain too :( That plus all the salt and grit down on the roads equals chuffin dirty cars :(

They reckon its gunna warm up a bit by Saturday, which is the good news..... the bad news is they are talking about a bit of rain too :( That plus all the salt and grit down on the roads equals chuffin dirty cars :(

Not so bad for you being closer :P

Couple have about a 40 min motorway journey to get there :(

Not so bad for you being closer :P

Couple have about a 40 min motorway journey to get there :(

Yer i can just plod on round and try and keep a bit of it clean. Doubt we'll even get any snow down here anyhow :(

I wish! Both me and the gf have been in bed all weekend (not usually a bad thing haha). Both of us are really ill :( Todays the first day I've been well enough to get up really.