Daz 330 Cs

Random Snotter Of The Day ! More Barry's !

OMG that's quality :lol:

Reminds me actually, there's a shed in my work car park...

a91e5eb8efd911e2af2c22000a9e510c_7.jpg

So much so, nobody wants to park near it!?

lol it's not often this empty! What's worse is it's painted in some funky pearlescent paint that changes colour as you walk past... but even worse, it's such a bad job that half of it is chipping off!

Must take a picture of the Mitsubishi FTO that regularly appears, complete with its Batmobile spoiler :lol:

That's not bad...... intact bar the wheels and vents I like that

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

You like the rear roof spoiler?!

And the dodgy DIY looking arches?!

That's not bad...... intact bar the wheels and vents I like thatSent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

No deal, it's hideous!

Okay so after having another look not having a few pints of strongbow in me ..... I didn't see the spoiler or the crap arches thought they looked good from the side ..... okay it's bad but still not toooooo bad if you take the arches,vents,spoiler and wheels off .... okay point taken ha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Why oh why do 300C owners put Bentley badges on them ? They're fooling no-one. How Barry is that ! :rolleyes:

DSC00192.jpg

This by far is the worst pic here

I don't agree with people slating others cars for their mods, it's their car, if they're happy with how it looks that's all that matters!! Whether or not you think it's ugly is irrelevant

HOWEVER.... people like this, above, really get on my tits. I saw a 300c last weekend with the Bentley logo's (inc centre caps)

It isn't a visual mod they are literally just pretending to have something they don't! They're absolute MUGS!!!!