Spener

Freshly painted

Matt White paint and Carbon roof.

SSR vienna kreis 18x8 et12 215/35, 18x9 et17 215/40 (Ford purple velvet centres, polished dishes)

Shortened front and rear number plate recesses, smoothed exhaust notch.

Porsche GT3 Carbon seats, suede 330mm dished steering wheel.

Spener1.jpg

Spener2.jpg

Spener3.jpg

Spener4.jpg

Spener5.jpg

Spener6.jpg

Spener7.jpg

Spener8.jpg

Spener9.jpg

Spener10.jpg

I like the bodywork - not the wheels.. I don't think they suit it very well!

They look like they've been taken off a Civic or something..

I know you like to be different etc.. But have you thought about custom wheels? You'll get the stance you want and you can get a wheel which looks a MILLION times better!

I must be getting old, cos I look at that and think it's just too low!! Never thought I'd say that.

Not sure about the purple/white/shiney dish combo. IMO... either the purple goes, to be replaced with (done to death) black or grey (nice idea spawn)... OR... the polished dish should be white.

Just IMO, mind. I applaud your uniqueness! B)

Just had another look at the pics... again, IMO, black rubbing strips would be better... but then it aint my car. I love white, but it's a little slab-sided.

love it c/s splitters would go down well, the colour of the wheels is ok or maybe a bit to subtle or it could be its at night cant and we see them to well we need some daylight pics and i really want to see inside

top work its sat lovely :D

looks original, i like that you haven't followed trends. were did you get the plate holder done ? ive tried to do it myself but failed twice now.

Did it myself (done it all myself) cut a wedge out of the middle and plastic welded it back together

I like the bodywork - not the wheels.. I don't think they suit it very well!

They look like they've been taken off a Civic or something..

Nearly lol actually off a 200sx s14a.

That's my idea of a perfect E46.. I want to own it!

Are they actually DRLs are just indicators on?

Yeah, dropped the side lights in there.

Agree with others on the style of wheels, nice to be different though & it does look Sweet !

Tyre shine needed desperately :P

Oh and a new sig ?

Spener2-1.jpg

Spener7-1.jpg

Spener10-2.jpg

Cheers Daz i'll be stealing them, finally like it now then?

I must be getting old, cos I look at that and think it's just too low!! Never thought I'd say that.

Just had another look at the pics... again, IMO, black rubbing strips would be better... but then it aint my car. I love white, but it's a little slab-sided.

Still not low/wide enough IMO

Thinking about carbon wrapping the side strips.

Regarding wheels and colour, wheels are staying for now as there are very few sets in the uk and thats something very hard to do right now everything else has just been done to death, as for the colour will hopefully split them down and get the powder coated a darker purple