BMA 330

Gaming Mouse!

I have a wired Microsoft Sidewinder X5 gaming mouse and it's great. It's not too expensive either, I bought mine for £35 a year or so ago.

I don't like wireless mouses, I've always felt that they're a bit more laggy than wired mouses and theres all the hassle of charging/changing batteries etc.

Always wired. Whilst the delay on the wireless will be minimal, it's a delay you don't want still.

I use the Razer Deathadder 3500 myself and would highly recommend it. Very smooth, very quick, and very well made. Razer are very highly regarded in the gaming world.

I use a Microsoft Wireless mouse 4000 with my laptop and there's NO lag whatsoever! It's not a gaming mouse I know but still.. :P

Only problem with this one is the roller wheel click - you really have to press it to click!

I wouldn't knock wireless.. Give it a try! :)

I have had many many gaming mice lol. Currently using a logitech g9x (wired). Excellent mouse and even better customer support you have any issues. Any bits i buy now will be logitech for this reason alone. razer are ok but there customer support sucks and they don't tend to last that long. depends on your budget tbh on what I would recommend.

razer are ok but there customer support sucks and they don't tend to last that long. depends on your budget tbh on what I would recommend.

I agree their customer support isn't the best, although personally I've never had to use them. I don't agree they don't last long though. I've had my mouse for 2 years and it's still working fine. My keyboard is coming up to 4 or 5 years and that's still working fine too :)