PeterH

Pete's Topaz 330Ci Sport - Update Page 10 :)

Cheers Ash, I still have a few more which i need to tweak a little - Notice i didn't put a pic up of the front ;)

Holiday was good but a little boring, max speed is 40mph on the island, so couldn't wait to get back and drive properly!

Filled up a 16gb memory card full of pics (not just the car) so it's gonna take ages to go through them all...

DSC_3184.jpg

Hmm bigger plate looks slightly better I suppose, as it's a bigger car, but I'm not a fan of the GB part... I prefer clean plates, but it's all personal preference I guess :)

Pics look good!

Cheers Gaz but I've got 2, just resprayed the big one but didn't take it on the holiday (d'oh!). Customs and the Jersey rozzers kept giving me hassle so had to put this one on without it.

E - Infact, i'm going to order up some new plates now :)

Edited by PeterH

I'm liking the knob mate ;)

I personally prefer GB plates too as it makes the car look a bit more modern I think and suits a bigger car like a 3 Series, I feel the opposite on a MINI though and I think plain plates work better on a smaller car.

Yeah it's off when the lights are off and as soon as it gets dark it comes on with the lights. It looks really cool! B)

I think it's wired up to the light in the cigarette/ashtray... Mintimperial wired it up - IIRC it's a brown and yellow wire.

Just wetsanded it and buffed out afterwards. It doen't remove them but reduced them a lot. The deeper ones need to be filled with a touch up pen and wetsanded/polished to be removed fully - It's a big job when there are hundreds of the buggers :P

Looks awesome, if I get mine half as clean as yours I'd be happy, like the look of the colour coded grill, have me thinking now haha