And617y

Got New Alloys Today

Totally. What the hell is the point bumping the thread to tell us you've fitted them before saying you'll take a pic in a few days. One of the most epically unintentionally hilarious threads I've ever come across. By the time we get to see these fitted, the wheel will have been superseded by anew invention.

To be fair, it's everyone else bumping it with posts like "are they fitted yet".

Haha Steve, you definitely should!

There's a handful of posts from Andy, loads from everyone else. It's other people bumping it that's making this drag on. Look at Blairs thread abotu his new wheels. He's not put pictures up, no ones giving him grief.

I think its cause Andy has cleaned the wheels and they have tyres on, but I do take your point yes.

So do Blairs. He's even had them powdercoated since and he hasn't got any stick compared to Andy.

There's a handful of posts from Andy, loads from everyone else. It's other people bumping it that's making this drag on. Look at Blairs thread abotu his new wheels. He's not put pictures up, no ones giving him grief.

Blair was first having the wheels powder coated and he's having his gearbox rebuilt or something at the moment which is a reasonable excuse for no pics :P

Exactly, be they slow at taking pics, happy to put Rinspeed halfords special coilovers on, unable to make a decision as to what theme their car should have, or just generally ranting about HIDs, it's all just good fun and banter. Too many people take what's said on here too personally! It's the internet ffs!! :D

Plus, Blair buys his own hamburgers!! ;)

Edited by Frobius

So do Blairs. He's even had them powdercoated since and he hasn't got any stick compared to Andy.

Wow tonto I said I wouldn't have any for a few weeks but even so I've managed to get them powder coated drilled tapped & new bolts fitted machine spacers so they fit & post a pic!!!! Plus I never started a thread saying I had new alloys!

Yours was just one example of many Blair.

I'm all for banter, this place woudln't be the same without it. Some of the replies in here are pretty harsh though IMO.

Oh in that case then I personally will stop, did not realise Blairs were also ready

My apologies Andy

thats ok Ricky

Gaz you know where im coming from mate :)

will have some pics up here in a day or 2. wasent put on car for awhile AS was in process off doing trailing arm bushes too etc

Edited by And617y

here a few pics,soon i put them on went for a quck drive ,stopped in a lay by, i thought to myself why didnt i do

this sooner. hope you give me all the comments about the alloys as have been

e46001.jpg

e46002.jpg

e46003.jpg

e46004.jpg

e46003.jpg

Hehe, the above is the view I see of your car on the way home from work every day on your drive!

Was the top pic in West End? I like the garage in that house, wtb!

Wheels look cracking mate, well worth the waitz!! :D