Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

Holy f**k!!! Awesome mate and those seats are the icing on the cake. The colour is pretty spot on to my cinnamon so glad you went for the one I recommended.

This for me is now one of the best E46 on this forum by far.

Get it lowered more and it will be perfect. ;)

cheers, yep very pleased with the colours, its been lowered yesterday and 12mm spacers on the rears too which looks great, but its still a bit high for me, trouble is he reckons its only got 3 turns left, culprit is the weight reduction

well i tried it again after a few hours and the window moved about 10mm then the interior light went very dim and it all stopped again, so looks likely its the battery

should the charger be on high or low? thats all the controls on it, its been on low so far but my mate thought it should be low for charging over a long time and high for a quick 30 min blast

is this the best one to get tomorrow, i need it running quickly and there aint a lot of motor factors around me that im aware of

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs-wiper-blades-batteries/batteries/yuasa-12v-silver-car-battery-hsb096-5-yr-guarantee