Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

Looks stunning does that! Very pleased for you after all the frustrations/delays.

Only thing I'd change would be to get a normal sized front plate, but that's a tiny thing in a sea of awesomeness.

:thumbsup:

Wow.

Looks superb. The wideness is made really subtle thanks to the m3 wings not having the vents to make them look obvious.

I love carbon fibre so all that detailing is like watching Redtube with an empty house, full box of Kleenex and some Durex sensations lube. ;)

Interior is just epic.

Edited by Quiksilver_TR

I'm still missing a pic from the business end (the engine).

Or is that still dirty and you need to detail that? :lol:

Any bling under it? (apart from the supercharger, I mean more like engine covers, strutbraces etc)

I also like that you've kept the orange indicators :thumbsup:

ive got a performance cf brace (you can see it on the end of the video) but it needs the bonnet sensor modifying before i can fit it properly, and yes a good detail!

Edited by Cannockwolf

Funny that er indoors says it's loud indoors when I start her cold,can't think why

You injoy dude,

Just wondering if she will notice the gtr carbon bonnet and Csl boot lid ,and she's walked past it a few times and not noticed the brakes have put on weight bless her