Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

Just been called to say they are valeting the car and as soon as the missing part is delivered it will be ready to collect :huh:

it doesn't feel real somehow lol

I booked the car in for the exhaust to be fitted and he can't do it till end of next week.... normal service resumes :wacko:

Can't wait to see the finished pics! I hope it will have the ambers and CSL's on? It will basically be a CSL rep with better interior, better colour and faster engine! Also better suspension and brakes lol

Edited by Bevvy

Can't wait to see the finished pics! I hope it will have the ambers and CSL's on? It will basically be a CSL rep with better interior, better colour and faster engine! Also better suspension and brakes lol

ambers are on and the csl's are on due to the quantums not fitting properley

ambers are on and the csl's are on due to the quantums not fitting properley

Going for the amber look too. Need to laminx the led side indicators orange and the rear led indicators.

Also might be driving past cannock at the end of month. If it's cool with you and if you are free. Could pop down and see this car in fresh. [emoji106]

they rang at lunch time to say there was a couple of parts on the paint that came up under close scrutiny that they weren't happy with so they are fixing those today, so should I have it tomorrow, he reckoned i may not of noticed it but he didnt want it to go out unless it was perfect, im not too bothered as long as i get it for the weekend, cant do much in the dark anyway

I dont know whether i'm tempting fate by typing this but i pick my car up tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!

Ive got it booked in with the mechanic to get the ride height sorted out tomorrow and the exhaust is booked in next thursday.

They mentioned finishing it with a high glaze, i dont know what it is but it makes me feel warm inside :D

Edited by Cannockwolf