Mizan

New To The Forum

Get a video up of it in the car and out mate - wana hear it!

I did a quick video with my phone but wasn't really in the right place to do it so i'm not going to post that up but I will do one

You're never going to defrost your washer fluid with a sidelight bulb :P

lol, I left the side light bulb in to stop it coming up with an error due to the angel eyes, now I just call them engine bay lighting :thumbup:

Right, I haven't been here for a while but I have done a couple things to my car so here is how it looks at the moment

I got some black grills

BC25A321-6061-434D-9376-D584B5FDF439-916

Carbon rear diffuser, I got the a body shop to rivet it in so no one nicks it! otherwise they come off in 2 mins!

E8BAA864-4FB7-4ADB-AC60-0456AB3E3EA1-916

Mine and my cousins E36 all black everything

68745EE6-A143-40D7-B7A8-29A1504EA0BF-916

Carbon club sport splitters

BE14BAC8-6832-4C4C-9FC6-DBC5A93C94BA-916

I love how they square off the front bumper from the side

DE854134-7B95-4241-8E88-48E9FFC05256-916

And this was the last time I got properly clean my car just as summer ended

07059D8B-8546-4F65-B975-B82A744CAD98-916

So it has been a while since I've posted to this.

I guess the most obvious change is the wheels, I finally got around to changing them and this is what it looked like when I got them on

IMG_1187_zps68u1ygaf.jpg

Several months went by and in that time my cousin got a 330ci vert and his brother a 335i vert. We went to the Goodwood soft top sunday event last year and couldn't resist the opportunity to take some pictures

IMG_1651_zpshntnx4ll.jpg

IMG_1652_zpscpepjvvc.jpg

and more recently we were going a friends wedding and the photography crew got a great shot of my car

unnamed_zpsbegdo9gy.jpg

But during this time and my car has been worse then a needy girlfriend.

I have had the front propshaft donut changed, mid propshaft rubber joint changed, thermostat, radiator, water pump, bushes, anti roll bars, brake hoses and the auxiliary belt changed and this is taking into account the breaks, services and oil it needs.

But ye this is where I am now. I want a new car, possibly a 135i coupe but I've just spent so much on the car over the past almost 3 years, over £2k's worth on what was a £5400 car. I wish I wasn't an idiot and into cars, I would have saved so much money.

Edited by Mizan