cjohnson

My New 330D Msport Touring :)

Love the orange indicators, much to my surprise! *Heads to eBay*

58.8? I've got over 60 from mine (brim to brim) - must try harder! :P

Think I preferred the previous wheels too, sorry

Previous wheels are back on! :) the pics with red rears are today! The bbs reps came straight back off as I didnt think they suited it either. I think if they were spaced out more to fit better they would look alot better!

Cheers paddy! :). Yeah I think if they were spaced out so they fit right theyd look good! Theyre 8.5j front 9.5j rear et40 all round, I reckon you could get 10mm spacers on them easily! Im yet to have another look at them ive only test fitted once and it was rushed!

Lovely looking tourer mate, nice work. Love the amber look works well.

Thumbsup for the little tikes car :') awesome

Sent using Tapatalk

Edited by Ashley1995

Cheers paddy! :). Yeah I think if they were spaced out so they fit right theyd look good! Theyre 8.5j front 9.5j rear et40 all round, I reckon you could get 10mm spacers on them easily! Im yet to have another look at them ive only test fitted once and it was rushed!

What exactly are they reps of?

Cheers aamir! But yes I sold the car back in May to a friend of mine. He then sold it on in august and I think it's in Wales now! :(. Still looks the exact same as when you saw it though.

I made a mistake of buying a honda civic type r to replace it which I regretted after about a week so I've bought a 330cd now lol. Just on with making it my own now :)

2dhywxi.jpg

2ewjspe.jpg

I should start another thread but I never keep up to them I never have time haha.

So after reading all your posts up to last night TUES 24 NOV, and thinking `thats a story and a half` tonight I`m in a certain car park of a large supermarket in Keighley by the fire station and on the way out I said to my wife `that`s a nice 3 series in silver` she said `there`s no number plate on it, its in the windscreen` I stopped to look and bugger me its only YOURS, It looks stunning Carl !!! I have the sport touring with M kit in Immola red on the standard 68`s, I must get some pics posted. I don`t live to far from you mate, just other side of Haworth, small world eh? Keith.