Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

2a39d11ea9b4f08065673601766e971f.jpg

Well not too bad. Currently at bmw. New bumper new diffuser. Slam brackets possibly. Possibly parking sensors. Spoken to the lad who hit it only passed his test in January (young lad) his dad wants to pay for it. Think he's in for a shock.

Just spoken to the lad. New bumper new diffuser £1538 not including any slam brackets (which there is 8 but they think a couple are f**ked) but can't price in until bumpers off. To say he was a bit surprised is an understatement. Looks like insurance job now me thinks.

Just spoken to the lad. New bumper new diffuser £1538 not including any slam brackets (which there is 8 but they think a couple are f**ked) but can't price in until bumpers off. To say he was a bit surprised is an understatement. Looks like insurance job now me thinks.

damn!

surely it will be going through the garages insurance policy rather than your own?

damn!

surely it will be going through the garages insurance policy rather than your own?

Oh yeah shafz nothing to do with mine. BMW do a insurance repair scheme that I've used before told the lad once I've notified bmw and they contact him, once he admits full responsibility they sort everything out. But the garage are spot on and if needed it'll involve their insurance.

Nice courtesy car coming your way then!

Hopefully mate.

Cheers lads. Wasn't me driving it was a lad from the garage. Jay I'm getting a old banger f**k it.

Back to an E46 then!

Me and bmws don't have any luck

Even the bmw garage said "oh you were last in for the same thing in 2013"

Drivers door window stopped working, took door card off, broken cable.... got a complete regulator from a jBMW breaker for £40, tested and works. Got quoted nearly £200 from BMW garage...Tomorrow will have a go at fitting it, looks a bit of a fiddle. Not too sure about the air bag, looks like that has to be removed, what happens then, is there an electrical lead to disconnect ? will the bag inflate ?

Car was picked up by garage for service on the way to garage someone's went into the back of it.

Fev just likes it up the ass :thumbsup:

:o Bummer, Dude!

Edited by StuBeeDoo

Lucky fev from now on. Car was picked up by garage for service on the way to garage someone's went into the back of it. Haven't seen it yet. Other lad has admitted full responsibility. Gutted. Pics later.

Didn't scratch your wheels did he? :censored:

It's got to be a 330Cd. :thumbsup:

There's a nice one near me in Estoril (I think) with champagne leather and nav, but I think it's a little over-priced. It's academic, in any case, because she who holds the purse-strings is holding-out for an Imola one - unless we haven't found one by this time next year and she starts to get desperate.........

Then there's the much nicer priced Silbergrau one......... "We are NOT having THAT colour again!"

So for now it's Imola, or we don't have one.