Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Can't believe there was a queue for the air machine at ~8am on Good Friday!

Anyway, topped the pressures upto 2.6 bar for the fronts, and 3.1 bar for the rears. They're a little over standard for MV2's with 225 and 255 rubber.

Took advantage of the open motorway, and erm.......exceeded the 70 limit...... And whatdya know, no wheel wobble! Put the brakes on, still no wobble! Going to keep an eye on it, as i've a 500 mile round trip to do tomorrow.

Tempted to go n wash it for the monthly local meet tonight... No one about to do it for me though lol bugger! I always do it better myself anyway I spose... Meh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to the fact that I am a feeble woman and I have a squirrel brain... And contrary to popular belief I am not having sexual relations with me Bungle...!

uploadfromtaptalk1364400047763.jpg

All of a sudden my repair bill doesn't seem too bad, just gutted mit only just got front sorted under warranty.

No longer

Living the dream.

Took them 3 months to repair, also got an £18k bill for accident exchange courtesy car that had to go to court to settle! I refused to support them as I thought it was excessive too but they told me I'd be liable for the charges if I didn't :/

Took them 3 months to repair, also got an £18k bill for accident exchange courtesy car that had to go to court to settle! I refused to support them as I thought it was excessive too but they told me I'd be liable for the charges if I didn't :/

Changed the wheels and washed it. I've already lowered it about 40mm but I think it needs to go a fair bit lower to pull these wheels off properly so I'm going to save up for some decent coilovers now.

35kl8id.jpg

Just rinsed all the salt off and then washed it rinsed off after, but bugger drying it my hands feel like someone else's.

Was going to leave it as have a funny feeling it might get wrote off but then again thought best to clean it just in case.

All the neighbours have been looking at me like I'm on crack for doing it, it even briefly snowed for a couple of mins.

No longer

Living the dream.

Dude that's not scrap, wants a door and a dog leg repair! How old is the car? What's its value?

Dude that's not scrap, wants a door and a dog leg repair! How old is the car? What's its value?

I know, looks f**k all, but that's the prices I've been getting, it's a 2005 320d m sport, value wouldn't have a clue but after looking around mines I think in pretty good nick.

No longer

Living the dream.