Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Matr asked me to help sort out his interior. Here is the finished product. Before and after. Used Gliptone cleaner and also bespoke leather dye. Defo recommend bespoke now. Compared to funiture clinic.

Interior is from a bmw e39 5 series. Supposed to be champagne interior. Before and after. 13 year old car. You can see the wear and tear of the champagne.

post-16255-142778945856_thumb.jpg

Literally just discussing this with the wife, I still need to fit my interior, door cards, heater panel and dash trim, so if the rain and wind piss off for a day so I can crack on then yes. I know I've no chance of giving it a good clean before then that's for sure. It's grimy as hell as well as it hasn't moved since Oct and next door have had a load of work done :(

They look great Sive! You should set yourself up in business

Good effort on those seats! Look like new! [emoji106]

Wow Excelent work mate well worth it

Sive that is awesome mate, looks like new!

Thanks lads. Yeah got another two sets to do. Got one in black. Also another one from purple too black.

Also got mine to do. So delaying that till these are done.

Matr asked me to help sort out his interior. Here is the finished product. Before and after. Used Gliptone cleaner and also bespoke leather dye. Defo recommend bespoke now. Compared to funiture clinic.

Interior is from a bmw e39 5 series. Supposed to be champagne interior. Before and after. 13 year old car. You can see the wear and tear of the champagne.

When you doing mine? :)

Whats better with the bespoke leather kit, I just bought furniture clinic ~-~

Sive s how hard is this to do as I only have standard front black leather seats in mine I have been looking about to get the m sport or even m3 and if have to was thinking of doing this mate

Not hard mate. Hard bit is taking the bits off the seat. Also then putting it back. Dyeing is piss easy. The other bit is hard.

When you doing mine? :)

Whats better with the bespoke leather kit, I just bought furniture clinic ~-~

The bespoke one comes with the finsh and sealant in the dye . The funiture clinic comes with them separate. So you have to spray them separately.

Ah bit of a treck from me then, would have said I'd come to help you fit it as I can do them in my sleep :(

Lol you would no doubt be far quicker than me, it's more the 50mph winds and a combo of snow, hail and rain that's stopping me. Thanks though :) Foolishly I thought winter was over Edited by M3NXN