JHL

Smashed Wing Mirror 320Ci M Sport

I was driving back from work and a Corsa clipped my D/S wing mirror. Brilliant. Phoned loads of motor factors and they cant seem to get them. I phoned BMW and they want 257 quid! I need one quite urgently, anybody got any recommendation or advice? Im in a 55 plate 320ci M Sport with Electric + Heated Mirrors, no power fold. Thanks in advance fellas.

Ah gutted, I shoulda just cme straight to you lol. Nevermind. Any ideas on the best place to look? As I say I could with one sooner rather than later.

Thanks for that. Ive checked ebay but most seem to be 9 wire. I only count 5 on mine. I found one that looks perfect but its from a 1999 325 coupe. With mine being a facelift I dont know whether its different or not. Are the fixtures in the same place and that. Ill keep an eye out.

JHL,you have same car and year as mine so suspect the mirror is same too if so it is 5 wire ribbon type,I had to get n/s for mine not long back from a place in Oldbury just off M5,paid £90.Pretty sure they are called Midland bm

Cheers for the help fellas. I got one on order from ebay with link Mr Beemer left for a ton including postage. Hopefully itll turn up sharpish. Might do a guide if I remember lol

Cheers for the help fellas. I got one on order from ebay with link Mr Beemer left for a ton including postage. Hopefully itll turn up sharpish. Might do a guide if I remember lol