Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

so while we are on a parking theme,got back on weds from boys football traning,needed to park and wife needed to pop out to Tesco....que the c**t who cant spot a f**king pair of 6ft gates.......

attachicon.gif20150506_195204.jpg

Idiot!!

But - that house style .. Are you near Camberley?

Edited by The_judge aka Suf

Is that a Zafira?

You have my sympathies.

Edited by TriggerFish

so while we are on a parking theme,got back on weds from boys football traning,needed to park and wife needed to pop out to Tesco....que the c**t who cant spot a f**king pair of 6ft gates.......

Idiot!!

ahh judge,i see you have a discerning eye for the stunning architecture of the late 60s.....an interesting period in uk house construction...I think they called it the "lets build houses out of dry-lined plasterboard....bricks are soooo the 1950s" period and none more so evident as which you can still see here in the Hampshire side of Camberley in the district of Hart....its truely stunning :thumbsup:

Is that a Zafira?

You have my sympathies.

LOL....to be fair,we bought it from new in 2001...its done 50,000 miles and apart from the usual stuff,has not let us down once....although I well aware im defending the in-defensible :thumbsup:

Idiot!!

ahh judge,i see you have a discerning eye for the stunning architecture of the late 60s.....an interesting period in uk house construction...I think they called it the "lets build houses out of dry-lined plasterboard....bricks are soooo the 1950s" period and none more so evident as which you can still see here in the Hampshire side of Camberley in the district of Hart....its truely stunning :thumbsup:

Lol, I used to live in Walton, Farnborough and Camberley, it's a style of house I'm very used t, if you're lucky you'll have Warm Air Heating too - remarkably sophisticated and himely heating system - but installed rather ineptly here in the UK in Council houses for some reason ......

Idiot!!

Lol, I used to live in Walton, Farnborough and Camberley, it's a style of house I'm very used t, if you're lucky you'll have Warm Air Heating too - remarkably sophisticated and himely heating system - but installed rather ineptly here in the UK in Council houses for some reason ......

LOL...don't think we`v got that,the estate was all private housing when it was built,we`v still got a back=boiler though....the house at the top of the street was bought by pavilion housing association in 1998 for £80,000.....it sold back to private last month for £282,000.....f**king madness,these houses arnt worth anything like that

Edited by Sonar Daddy

Aye, I bought an ex-council house a few years back for around 240k - it had been sold by the government for £70k to the tenant ....

To be fair though, they can be pretty sturdy and spacious - you just have to put up with interesting neighbours!

Edited by The_judge aka Suf

Back on our neighbour's ever-increasing clowder of cats (there are 6 now!) :angry:

Now, when the weather's mild/fine/warm we can't leave our back door open, as we like to, because the bastards have taken to coming in and jumping all over our kitchen worktops. I'm really getting pissed-off with f**king cats! :mad: I caught 3 of the vermin this afternoon. What I wanted to do was shut the doors, so they couldn't get out, and strangle them.

Edited by StuBeeDoo

Back on our neighbour's ever-increasing clowder of cats (there are 6 now!) :angry:

Now, when the weather's mild/fine/warm we can't leave our back door open, as we like to, because the bastards have taken to coming in and jumping all over our kitchen worktops. I'm really getting pissed-off with f**king cats! :mad: I caught 3 of the vermin this afternoon. What I wanted to do was shut the doors, so they couldn't get out, and strangle them.

Put a pile of lion s**t outside your back door and they won't come near it :)

or

Get a super soaker and blast the crap out of them, in a humane and slightly comical way :)

Got a few rants today.

1. Yesterday while I was coming back from work. Steering felt a bit odd. Got home and checked the tires. Stupid nail. Realised that I must have got it when I parked up at m style on sunday. So had to get it fixed today. Only cost 8 quid to fix the puncture.

2. Stupid idiots who don't read a sales advert properly. Like they skim read it. Then send a silly question. It's mentioned in the description you douche.

or

Get a super soaker and blast the crap out of them, in a humane and slightly comical way :)

Super Soaker works a treat

Otherwise, when you catch them, return them to the owner telling them to control their pets stating that next time you will take the cats to the RSPCA or local animal centre

Cats, I just don't get the obsession with them?

or

Otherwise, when you catch them, return them to the owner telling them to control their pets stating that next time you will take the cats to the RSPCA or local animal centre

Get a dog! Every time i see a cat in my garden i let the dog out and they soon scarper! The dog has never come close to catching one, but don't think i would stop her if she did. Just discard of the body and ignore the missing cat posters :ph34r:

Going back to Edinburgh Wednesday night.

My local Edinburgh boozer that Iv spent a lot of my life in is closed for a refit :mellow:

or

Get a dog! Every time i see a cat in my garden i let the dog out and they soon scarper! The dog has never come close to catching one, but don't think i would stop her if she did. Just discard of the body and ignore the missing cat posters [emoji14]h34r:

And then get one of these

http://viz.co.uk/kit-e-mince

Big Brother.

Expandable to 'Channel 5'

Big Brother.

Expandable to 'Channel 5'

Lol true that!

It's all we're going to hear about through probably every media channel for the next however many weeks. Can't stand it, full of egotistical f**kwits

Cars booked in for dropping off this morning at 9. Asked work yesterday can you sort it so I can drop it off? "yeah no problem"

Just had a phone call "we need you in for 0830" [emoji35]

So I've had to swap with a lad and go on nights tonight and we all know how i love nights.

Edited by feva

Not me. But a mate who owns a e93 has been stopped and car confiscated due for it being too low. Wtf how. I am confused. This was in central london.

Not me. But a mate who owns a e93 has been stopped and car confiscated due for it being too low. Wtf how. I am confused. This was in central london.

If it was dragging its arse along the ground as many of the scene kids do these days, then i could see how the police might think it is a danger to other road users.

If it was dragging its arse along the ground as many of the scene kids do these days, then i could see how the police might think it is a danger to other road users.

His one is roughly the same height as mine. Not been stopped or had any issue in mine. It's not crazy low. No stance look.

Not a big fan of the stance look. Rather have the car be able to go over humps. But still handle well.

Must be the ones in central London. Was told by a cop once that. The plates I have. That i will get pulled over. Dude to the embossed carbon plates. Has all the right stuff on it and spacing.

Edited by sive s

Off work as from 15.00 till June 2nd. Already had a phone call from work. Said have you read my Out of Office. Answer yes but needed some advice on somthing. Fooking advice.

20141221_103942_zps58378110.jpg

Off work as from 15.00 till June 2nd. Already had a phone call from work. Said have you read my Out of Office. Answer yes but needed some advice on somthing. Fooking advice.

20141221_103942_zps58378110.jpg

Did they try turning it off and on again?