Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's 530d Touring

^^ That's it!!

Looks very clean! Awesome!

And yes, almost certain it's the same as an E46 wheel. Does it have any flappy paddles or buttons for the gear change (not sure if E46 Autos do tbh)?

Remap will be absolutely fine mate! Got mine done at around 80k and now on 128k and been fine (but manual g'box). I think on the earlier 184bhp engine you can map them to around 220bhp. But delete the EGR and get some swirl flap blanks fitted if it has them. Apart from that you should be good!

I actually really like the wheels, not looking to swap those, i know what you mean about the rub strips, they dont stick out horrible for me, ill think about it, but definately getting the wing mirrors done

I had no issues with my torque converter, but thats the usual suspect in question for reasons against a remap.

However if you are not tuning it and driving it within an inch of its life i think it'll be fine.

looks tidy!

I'm also a huge fan of the e39 - bonus that they are such great value

Yeah leave the rub strips as it'll mean you'll have to do the front/rear parking sensors too and that could get messy/expensive if you break them!

Do the mirrors (maybe try to find tit silver M5 mirrors?) and leave the outside.

ive just bought some tit silver wing mirrors off ebay, so should just be a case of snapping them off and replacing them, nice and easy :D then i can sell them with the black covers on

I had no issues with my torque converter, but thats the usual suspect in question for reasons against a remap.

However if you are not tuning it and driving it within an inch of its life i think it'll be fine.

looks tidy!

I'm also a huge fan of the e39 - bonus that they are such great value

agreed, my dads had one for 6 years now and its been fine!

auto diesel with air suspension is such a lazy way to get about! i enjoy driving his E39 about!