TriggerFish

The Happy Topic :-)

I would just like to say our bin men rule :thumbup:

So I put out the wrong bin... Bank holiday f**ks everything up :lol:

Sitting in the front room I see one of the bin guys walking down our side ally takes the bin... Empties it then puts it back down the ally WTF that's proper old skool I haven't see that for a very long time .

Normally it's can't be f**ked on to the next house... And then they normally leave the bins at the top of the road :censored:

So just brought home a fresh supply of chocolate from the factory yesterday ..... Gave them a box of 40 snickers and 5 x 290g minstrel pouches

Very happy bin men :)

You are a gentlemen sir.

You may have gone a tad overboard with your gift but you can pretty much guarantee that if you ever forget to put your bin out or go away on holiday they will remember for you :)

At least my crew would/do.

Ps it's also worth asking them if they would collect heavy/bulky items like old sofas, mattresses and the like in exchange for chocolate :)

You'd be surprised what the compactor on the back can handle :)

I would just like to say our bin men rule :thumbup:

So I put out the wrong bin... Bank holiday f**ks everything up :lol:

Sitting in the front room I see one of the bin guys walking down our side ally takes the bin... Empties it then puts it back down the ally WTF that's proper old skool I haven't see that for a very long time .

Normally it's can't be f**ked on to the next house... And then they normally leave the bins at the top of the road :censored:

So just brought home a fresh supply of chocolate from the factory yesterday ..... Gave them a box of 40 snickers and 5 x 290g minstrel pouches

You are a gentlemen sir.

You may have gone a tad overboard with your gift but you can pretty much guarantee that if you ever forget to put your bin out or go away on holiday they will remember for you :)

At least my crew would/do.

That was the main idea ;)

Also the amount of chocolate I get for free is ridiculous .....:lol: so it's a win win situation :D

Ps it's also worth asking them if they would collect heavy/bulky items like old sofas, mattresses and the like in exchange for chocolate :)

You'd be surprised what the compactor on the back can handle :)

How much chocolate would this little lot cost me :lol:

image.jpg1_zpsnj9hqmg4.jpg

Looool Bob I think I need to get out there with the chocolate on Monday morning, I can barely lift my brown bin after digging up a section of my garden for a shed base :lol: I thought myself that it was a bit of a piss take but didn't want to throw turf in the 'vert :(

I would just like to say our bin men rule [emoji106]

So I put out the wrong bin... Bank holiday f**ks everything up [emoji38]

You do realise that after all your chocolates they will be too fat to re-deliver your bin, plus come Christmas when they don't get a tip you're screwed

20141221_103942_zps58378110.jpg

Looool Bob I think I need to get out there with the chocolate on Monday morning, I can barely lift my brown bin after digging up a section of my garden for a shed base :lol: I thought myself that it was a bit of a piss take but didn't want to throw turf in the 'vert :(

Lol, the only thing to remember is most bin lifts struggle to lift more than 110kg per side :)

First day of my week off. Worked all night last night I've had no sleep, early night? Think not VODKA TIME!

Vodka time is good. What's your favourite brand and mix?

First day of my week off. Worked all night last night I've had no sleep, early night? Think not VODKA TIME!

Vodka time is good. What's your favourite brand and mix?

Large amounts and Pepsi max cherry [emoji14]

Coke & Rum is alright.

Orange juice & Vodka is horrible!

I usually drink Vodka with KX (that cheap energy drink), can't stand the taste of Monster anymore.

Soda water with lime is quite nice with Vodka too, as is Pink Lucozade!

Orange juice & Vodka is horrible!

:o That's my staple drink!

All those energy drinks are terrible, the smell alone is enough to put me off, let along the actual taste.

Please forgive me! :cry:It still tastes horrible!

Those energy drinks are the only things that take most of the kick of the Vodka away. I only tend to drink Vodka to get very drunk, otherwise I'll drink something I thoroughly enjoy, like Stella!