Jay.

Jamie's Latest 330ci - blackberry nappa & elipsoids

Shiny!

Not sure how I feel about that silver interior trim against the Blackberry, door handles look fine but the centre console is a bit much for me.

Thanks Max - I know what you mean, but I can't stand carbon cube trim! (What It came with) maybe if I find some piano black trim I'll swap it out eventually :)

That's the only thing I'm not too keen on too, the silver. Other than that I think it looks awesome. Piano black would like nice or something dark. Maybe a custom colour somewhere between black and blackberry

Thanks mate I just choose routes around speed bumps & that it's pretty easy really

I wish i had no speed bump routes mate, where our lass lives all three routes have speed bumps but one is not so bad, ill have to do a bit of trial and error lol

Jay your car looks great, black with a fantastic polish job like that looks so good, especially with that colour leather. Really enjoy looking at all the great cars on here, yours, josh,s, cannocks are just a few that make me want to try n make mine better.

Got a Das6 pro today n will be hopefully giving it a go tomorrow but then I also want to do the faded rear shelf job and spray the front grill.

Always enjoyed my cars and looked after em but nowt like what's happening since I got the e46.

My Mrs is going crackers, but a good lump of this weekend will be getting spent on the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks mate I just choose routes around speed bumps & that it's pretty easy really

I wish i had no speed bump routes mate, where our lass lives all three routes have speed bumps but one is not so bad, ill have to do a bit of trial and error lol

i too take a long route to avoid speed bumps :thumbsup:

Jay your car looks great, black with a fantastic polish job like that looks so good, especially with that colour leather. Really enjoy looking at all the great cars on here, yours, josh,s, cannocks are just a few that make me want to try n make mine better.

Got a Das6 pro today n will be hopefully giving it a go tomorrow but then I also want to do the faded rear shelf job and spray the front grill.

Always enjoyed my cars and looked after em but nowt like what's happening since I got the e46.

My Mrs is going crackers, but a good lump of this weekend will be getting spent on the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for this mate- was pretty pissed when i replied last time :lol:

Let me know how you get on with the rear shelf as i've always struggled removing the shelf!

I intend to do my front grille this weekend, I had a Das6 Pro, but found it wasn't giving me great results for the deeper scratches etc, so got a rotary & Havent looked back (aside burning a bumper or two :lol: )

I was literally just finding the thread Bek!

Had serious thoughts I might have to sell this morning due to my ex now deciding she wants £900 to be removed from my mortgage - which is a bit of a kick in the spuds plus the £650 in solicitors fees for the actual transaction!

However, I'll just man the f**k up & do some more overtime

Just had a call off Jack @ royal Steeringwheels as I placed my order two weeks today, saying that It won't be ready until Wednesday which is a bit of an insult to injury but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

The longer gear knob is in the post to me (brand new) and then I should get my a4 b8 tips welded on at some point soon :)

Couple of pics from the weekend in Appleby in westmoorland

D70A7B19-D551-43FF-87B3-D8C944303E3D_zps

B1B5B652-7F4D-4459-BD3D-1FAFC2ECF703_zps