Straight6 josh

My Imola red 330ci

I would rate federals over falkens.

I had federals on my 330ci and now have falkens on my 330cd and if I was to buy again il be going for federals. slightly wider tyre too when compared with same size in falkens so stretch a little better.

On the M3 though id only run Michelins

I think you've already made a decision but don't go for /35 at the front.. I'm on 205/35's and I cant go low enough to have the fitment I want without being less than an inch of the floor and scraping on cats eyes! I intend to either go for 215/35 or 205/40 when I get round to changing them.

Did you go for the 0.01's in the end?

I think you've already made a decision but don't go for /35 at the front.. I'm on 205/35's and I cant go low enough to have the fitment I want without being less than an inch of the floor and scraping on cats eyes! I intend to either go for 215/35 or 205/40 when I get round to changing them.

Hi mate, yeh Iv got 205/35 now and it's just too uncomfortable and too low ! So I'm going for a 205/40 and 215/40 on the 0.01's. Should give them some nice stretch without going mad.

Hi mate, yeh Iv got 205/35 now and it's just too uncomfortable and too low ! So I'm going for a 205/40 and 215/40 on the 0.01's. Should give them some nice stretch without going mad.

Well its nearly time... still got no decision set in stone yet :( was looking into some XXR527's last night but sort of gone off the idea now, also came across someone selling some VMR710 wheels, pretty cheap too concidering the price when new, 19" staggered for 400 needing two new tyres and ideally a refurb. Found some Style 95's too but were cracked :mellow: why do bmw wheels all seem to be so weak ? they all seem to be prone to cracking ! more so the 18/19" but arent most bmw wheels made by BBS, Borbet and so on ? there all good brands ?

3 days too make my mind up :unsure: if anyones selling any nice wheels let me know ^_^

The guy only wants 400 though ! About 700 new. And there in good condition.

http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/wheel/index.html?wheel=ispiri_csr4_sspo&colour=silver_polished

Yes I know what you mean, he's got them on his e46 and I think they look quite nice I'll try and post the pic

Edited by Straight6 josh

Have to agree with the others Josh, they don't suit the 46. They are cheap but I think you would end up selling them buddy if you decided to buy.

Wheels are ordered ! its taken me a good month to make my mind up but i have placed my order ! ^_^

Now the question is, what tyres to run... there 18" 8.5 & 9.5 staggered soooo 35 profiles or 40 :unsure: 40's would be preffered but dont want them too look like baloons when iv stretched them :blink: a 35 profile is obviously less comfertable but does look good on these wheels, plus i could use my current 225/35 to fit to the rear and would only have to buy two tyres for the fronts ^_^