gaz-777

BMW Show Santa Pod Raceway 27th September 2015

Cars clean(!), and ready to go!

Not looking forward to the early start, but if the weather is anything like todays, it should be good!

How much are tickets? I'll make sure I've got cash out...

Edited by TriggerFish

Cars clean(!), and ready to go!

Not looking forward to the early start, but if the weather is anything like todays, it should be good!

How much are tickets? I'll make sure I've got cash out...

£18 unless you book tonight :)

Weather looking good for tomorrow, should be a good day :) Awesome work Jammo for organising :)

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-26%20at%2020.48.

Edited by The_Judge_

s**t, forgot all about this!

If I can clean my car Saturday morning I'll be well up for it but might have to come lonesome!!

I take it you can come without being on a stand etc :thumbup:

Probably should look at the website right about now...

You should meet myself,suf and triggerfish at toddington services

I'm coming from St. Albans

That would be sweet! What time you boys getting to Toddington services?

I'll probably end up going through st albans anyway I need fuel, then I'll shoot up teh M1!

s**t, forgot all about this!

If I can clean my car Saturday morning I'll be well up for it but might have to come lonesome!!

I take it you can come without being on a stand etc :thumbup:

Probably should look at the website right about now...

You should meet myself,suf and triggerfish at toddington services

I'm coming from St. Albans

That would be sweet! What time you boys getting to Toddington services?

I'll probably end up going through st albans anyway I need fuel, then I'll shoot up teh M1!

Should be there 7.15 ish. I'm trying to stick to the following times for tomorow :

06:40 - Leave Harrow, drive to Toddington Services to reach by 07:25ish

-> Meet Triggerfish, Mikeyh592 (and maybe Todd Trent) - and you ? PM me your number

07:35 at the latest - Leave Toddington and drive to Holiday Inn Milton Keynes East (MK16 0JA)

-> Meet Daveo132

08:05 at the latest - Leave Holiday Inn and drive to Santa Pod (NN29 7XA), reach approx 08:30ish

Cheers Judge,

Don't worry about me (I'll be needing my beauty sleep.. lol :thumbup:) probably arrive 8,30ish too !

Should be a good day actually never been :thumbsup:

Cool's meet you tomorrow then!

Mines been cleaned and waxed looks great, just need to spend 20 minutes on the loo so I can make it an hour in the car lol

So do we get guided in to the space when we turn up or find out ourselves?

They'll check for your stand pass on entrance and ticket (unless you're buying on the day. Thereafter they'll tell you roughly where to drive and then you just drive in and keep asking the peeps in yellow jackets on your way in and they'll keep pointing you in the right direction. We're pretty much in front of the start of the race track if we're in the same place as before :)

Time for me to leave and pootle up. Washed the car for the first time in a while yesterday - shocked at how pebble dashed the front is, it looks awful! Think I said the same last year, but it is at another level now :-( Time to start saving for a respray I fear! See you there gents.

And Sive didn't you forget to wash yours and have to go via a jet wash last time? Lol. Take my advice - don't wash it! Mine looked better dirty.....

Edited by JasonKruys