Jay.

Jamie's 330ci Cabriolet

I was thinking the bends mate, I would have liked to have seen a nice pair of mandrel bends in there. Anything is less restrictive than cats though, so fair play lol.

Your right mate but for the price I paid can't complain :)

Jay in a slammed 46 with style 32s.
Its a force of nature.

I totally get the 2nd car thing.
Im seriously considering getting a VW bora highline in similar spec as a f**k about car.

But then again I really really want to get mercedes 560sec and bag it.

cheers guys! Bek , are you still rocking a daily?

yeah Damo , they're JOM's see signature.

Shabeb, A bora highline will be a great daily! This one i have is the old tractor pre-pd 110 horse version, which i belive are bulletproof but are a bit old skool & not a refined engine at all, but still nippy! The highlines are 130pd or 150pd which will be plenty punchy for a daily, bag that & fit some scene kid wheels :)

Who's being a c**k Jay, I've missed something here, but think I can probably guess. Lol. For what it's worth, although the jury is out on the actual wheel design for me, you can't deny they make your car look absolutely crazy.

Put back all the photos and don't care so much about other people opinion. I'm sure it looks good, not my choice of wheel but we are not the same.

Few people doesen't like my white 32's and what?? I love it and I keep them as in real life looks awesome for me.

Edited by DEVIL 666

To be honest when i first saw the alloys i wondered what on earth have u done to your car. I think its because i've seen it on csl's but i like csl's and seen loads of pictures of them so not a new style to see

However after looking at your new alloys again they are growing on me, i think with seeing more pictures of them and in person people will start to like them. Its like mv1 i hated them but since ive had my new car ive grown to like them