Stigwelder

Hi all heres my E46 318ci in silver, its the es model which i think is pretty basic but it does have leather seats and trim, it has mv2 wheels with 225/40/18 tyres all round the rears are streched abit which i don't like as it feels a bit nervous specialy over rougher road surfaces.

Upgrades to follow are the radio to one of those android units ive been reading about,

f0c5b358f867201697ccaac1e60a46b1.jpg

542dbeb33a5c872b5eb9d8e0092a2776.jpg

Ignore clyde the cat hes a nosey bugger.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Car looks clean and that's the important bit. By the way, they're mv3 wheels you have, are they genuine? If so keep them with the 225 all round, much better fit that 255, also with those instead of e46 wheels you can fit coilovers without spacers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome mate!

On 26/12/2015 at 05:02, Stigwelder said:

Upgrades to follow are the radio to one of those android units ive been reading about

It always starts like that :D but then you end up spending ££££ on more and more modes)

Welcome. I've had a few of the android units now, (always upgrading, lol) in my opinion they are great, especially with a 4g wifi connection in the car. The picture below shows mine running Google maps as a sat nav whilst listening to the rocky 4 soundtrack via my Spotify premium account.

54be420d8f6b4c1da4252fc854452902.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815

Welcome. I've had a few of the android units now, (always upgrading, lol) in my opinion they are great, especially with a 4g wifi connection in the car. The picture below shows mine running Google maps as a sat nav whilst listening to the rocky 4 soundtrack via my Spotify premium account.

Sent from my LG-H815

Hi thanks, what brand/ model is the unit you have, looks ideal for me,

Question about relocating the heater controls. Ive read about a bit on hear but a little confused about which panel to get as mine has just 2 buttons, dsc and one with a tyre sign on which i have no clue what its for lol whats this 18mm and 16mm sizes i read about?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

On 09/01/2016 at 06:24, Chimp Choker said:

Sent from my LG-H815

Do you know where I can get this version update?  

I've got the same unit (looks identical) and hasn't been updated since 09 and i can't find the supdate anywhere.