evokid

330Ci Project Topaz...* Bumper Fitted *

17 minutes ago, evokid said:

Mine had the Sport Suspension as option, Rears very similar and fronts are lower and will drop bit more once i use it and it settles. Hope that helps. 

Hope it does not drop the front too much because mine is bloody low , as looking at the speed bumps etc.

Mart.

3 minutes ago, CoupEdin said:

Fast work!

Where did you get it from?

Just ordered from SSDD in the end. Saw they had good price for M3 fitment on ebay, So asked if could do deal on Non M3 one... Should be here in week or so. :ph34r:

Sooooooo, Had a fresh Batch of deliveries to Complete the Exterior Mostly.......Some may not like all, But i'm hoping it will add to Kinda OEM+

New CSL Bumper (away for Spraying Topaz Blue)

medium.5b85911d0236e_ssddCSLBumperplain.

New SSDD Motorsport Carbon Fibre Rear Boot Spoiler...

medium.5b85911de1024_ssddspoilerplain.jp

medium.5b85911e46563_ssddspoilerplain1.j

And Finally Couldn@t justify £350 + on M3 Mirrors so gone for some of these, a friend has similar and suit the car quite nicely...

medium.5b85911d7f7a4_ssddmirrorplain.jpg

Should be on and fitted in next week or so..........................Pics to Follow........ :ph34r:

2 hours ago, stevehallone said:

Spoiler looks great, can't wait to see the CSL bumper on there... where did you get it from? I assume it's not genuine because it'd be too wide wouldn't it?

Thanks Buddy, Both from Teddy at SSDD Motorsport. It’s specifically made for the Coupe (Non M3 fit) 👍

So Next Installment, Fitted Mirrors too. Went with these as couldn't justify £350 plus for Genuine M3 Ones that id also need sprayed, So wired up these. They came with Base Plates and  3 wires (Red, White, Black) After some reading and wiring checks work fine. My car had the 9 pin Mirror connectors, so basically wired up White to Green (Car side) , Red to Red (Car side) and Black to Grey (Car side).......I Love them, but appreciate not too everyone's tastes. :rolleyes:

medium.5b8bbbc0a93fb_Newmirrorsfitted.jp

medium.5b8bbbc15e5d4_Newmirrorsfitted1.j

9 hours ago, CoupEdin said:

Quick work - nothing wrong with a mod you can reverse at any time.

It's your car and it's looking good!

Thanks, I’m pleased with it so far. Can’t stand to have parts sat around too long...  Drastically changed from when I bought it! 😂  Think I’m going to have to change my LCM tho for the LED Rear Lights. 🙄

Well althought the weather has Turned, Managed to do a few more jobs....Bought an I6 Automotive Disa Valve kit, to replace mine. So no risk of pin falling out and causing damage! No pics on this one, as raining and was in rush! But a job well worth doing as my Pin had started migrating!!

Also Changed the Naff "Max Power" Air filter last owner had fitted to a K and N Gen2 Induction Kit.....Sounds amazing! 

medium.5b941c6059ae2_kandNIntake.jpg.fce

Still waiting on the Bumper to be sprayed.....Pics soon i hope.....

On 9/8/2018 at 20:11, evokid said:

Well althought the weather has Turned, Managed to do a few more jobs....Bought an I6 Automotive Disa Valve kit, to replace mine. So no risk of pin falling out and causing damage! No pics on this one, as raining and was in rush! But a job well worth doing as my Pin had started migrating!!

Also Changed the Naff "Max Power" Air filter last owner had fitted to a K and N Gen2 Induction Kit.....Sounds amazing! 

medium.5b941c6059ae2_kandNIntake.jpg.fce

Still waiting on the Bumper to be sprayed.....Pics soon i hope.....

Forgive me but, what is this you are talking about please ?

Mart.

20 minutes ago, martauto said:

Forgive me but, what is this you are talking about please ?

Mart.

Hey Mart, assume you mean the Disa valve? Thats the little black unit just above the dipstick in above pic. Its held on with 2 Torx bolts, 1 plug and lots on forum about it. The Pin on valve can migrate and fall into engine. Also if loose you may hear a rattle on idle from that area. :huh: I just bought an I6 Automotive repair kit from ebay £44. 

Edited by evokid

This is looking very nice buddy, love the rear spoiler. You mentioned about the exhaust upgrade on your old 328, what rear box did you upgrade to? I have the resonator delete on mine but my rear box/tail pipes could be improved! 

9 minutes ago, gaz-777 said:

This is looking very nice buddy, love the rear spoiler. You mentioned about the exhaust upgrade on your old 328, what rear box did you upgrade to? I have the resonator delete on mine but my rear box/tail pipes could be improved! 

Thanks Gaz 👍 Yeah pleased with spoiler too. I had the resonator delete and then Bought a Cobra Sport Rear box on my old 328ci The sound was noisy but very addictive! I’ve just put the Audi a4 B8 tailpipe trims on mine now, just makes it look a bit more purposeful. 😂. Did you notice noise increase with the resonator delete and std back box? As I’m thinking this 1st. Doesn’t seem as much exhaust choice for the 330ci without spending over £500!! 😳

The resonator delete amplified the 6 pot a bit more, a few pops on overrun and nothing drastic in noise. But if I had the chance again I would do a rear box delete first to see what that sounds like. And then go from there. 

Edited by gaz-777

On 9/22/2018 at 06:24, gaz-777 said:

The resonator delete amplified the 6 pot a bit more, a few pops on overrun and nothing drastic in noise. But if I had the chance again I would do a rear box delete first to see what that sounds like. And then go from there. 

Well as you say gaz, had the resonator delete done, not much difference on Idle, but when it gets above 4k revs certainly has made it sound more purposeful. Not intrusive in any way just sounds awesome above 4k :P

36 minutes ago, evokid said:

Well as you say gaz, had the resonator delete done, not much difference on Idle, but when it gets above 4k revs certainly has made it sound more purposeful. Not intrusive in any way just sounds awesome above 4k :P

Glad to hear buddy, it’s kind of having an electronic valve that opens at 4K revs. It sounds stock at low revs, but then open the throttle and take it to 5-6k and it has that M3 raspy metallic note. Would love to hear what it sounds like with a Race spec Eisenmann bolted on the back. 

On 29/09/2018 at 22:08, gaz-777 said:

Glad to hear buddy, it’s kind of having an electronic valve that opens at 4K revs. It sounds stock at low revs, but then open the throttle and take it to 5-6k and it has that M3 raspy metallic note. Would love to hear what it sounds like with a Race spec Eisenmann bolted on the back. 

Suspect would sound fricking awesome! On my 328ci I fitted the larger inlet manifold off the 330, throttle body adapter plate, had the resonator delete and Cobra sport backbox. And that sounded mental! But prob a little too extreme for every day! Used to roar above 2k revs!! And as the for the pops and bangs on overrun! Well that was the best bit for me. 😂 I would like a bit more noise on my 330, but not sure if best next step!