dunk1

Forum moderation

Seems that nothing is being moderated these days which is a shame 

Appreciate it takes time but might as well shut it down if its left to go the way its going 

I've mentioned it to @Sam many times..

Sam wants it to continue as there's a wealth of knowledge on here, even in past posts so it'd be a shame for it to go away. I think Sam mentioned the ad revenue from views kept it going? No idea if that's still the same..

But i'd be more than happy to be a mod on here. Even though my E46 has but weeks left in this world i'm still on here pretty much every day.

Afternoon chaps.

Momo is correct. I feel taking it down will remove a lot of valuable information for the E46. It's not the place it used to be but still gets 1,000's of visitors, I imagine mainly from google direct links to topics for help.

It's no longer paying for itself, but it's not expensive, and at one point made me a profit, so I'm fine propping it up. I've downsized hosting etc to reduce costs.

Thanks for the offer chaps, I will think about it. In the mean time I will tidy up a bit!

Hope you're both well.

@dunk1 is that a junior in your avatar? My brother purchased one that I kept for him for a year, lovely cars to potter about in.

I then found a BMW 2002 to buy, I'll post some info when I have more time. I imagine there is a 12 year old topic where I mention my love for them!

3 hours ago, Sam said:

@dunk1 is that a junior in your avatar? My brother purchased one that I kept for him for a year, lovely cars to potter about in.

I then found a BMW 2002 to buy, I'll post some info when I have more time. I imagine there is a 12 year old topic where I mention my love for them!

Hi Sam as far as I'm aware it's based on the Giulia, It's actually a 1972 GTAm 2.0 a great car when set up right.

BMW 2002 is also a cracking bit of kit, I had a fairly modified tii with twin 45 Webers, Schrik cam, mag wheels and widebody turbo kit, wish i'd still got it 

Edited by dunk1