jayla

Demon Foam half price in asda but how to use it.

Hi I bought demon form for 6 pound and I used a nilfisk jet wast with it own brand nilfisk water lance. The form is too thin. I know it not the best and you most likely  say I need to buy a proper one.  I am  thinking if it's worth buying lance if this is only for prewash. The bottle says to use mitt to move the foam.

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

I've got a nilfisk Titan pw. The snow foam spray adaptor isn't any good. Once you've using a proper snow foam lance you'll notice a massive difference. iirc I paid £17 for my lance.

f911019ea5ddacce965a73237c536b88.jpg

This is my audi after a 10minute dwell time. Have used demon shine snow foam before, it's OK. Currently use snow foam extreme from a local seller loads better foam and seems to remove muck better.

Definitely worth snow foaming if you take any care washing your car. Wash with 2 bucket method and you notice a massive difference in the colour of the water after you've finished (if you snow foam)

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Edit: don't know if you've got a B&M near you but it'd only £5 in there (not on offer)

Hi

Thanks for the advice I was like why did I buy this lol. Maybe I invest on the lancer

I got the 2l with gun so the b and m must be small bottle as I think they had smaller bottle on offer for 5 pounds full range 

Do you need to use the 2 bucket if you are using jet wash to spray on car wash shampoo  then use one bucket with clean water and mitt to rub shampoo  in and the  washing dirt off in bucket ?

got some last year,still got it,even with great hose pressure it isnt a mark on a proper snow foam lance and pressure washer,i use prokleen snow foam,£17 for ten ;itres 2x5 litre bottles,its decent for the price and much thicker and sticks longer than the demon stuff.i have tried the demon stuff in my snow foam lance bottle and its ok(just)

I snow foam, rinse off, shampoo in one bucket, clean water in the other. Wash using lambswool wash mitt rinse it off in clean water and repeat.

Best stuff for cleaning wheels is fallout remover, but it will take off any wax/polish you have on your wheels.

Fallout remover wheels every couple of months, apply wax then just wash with shampoo.

13 hours ago, jayla said:

When I take my car for a wash they spray something  on the car before any wash wheels and car what is that? Maybe that us better?

that willm be traffic film remover ,i have some carplan demon shift spray on stuff,asda also had this for £3 but its just £3 delivered on amazon anyhow,i use it if i have dried on bird s**t,just spray it on and leave for a few minutes then jet wash off,its also good for lime and small tar spots but i use tardis for the tar if its stubborn.and as above i have some iron out fallout remover for when i do a big clean,ie before a machine polish,tardis,iron out,snow foam,jet wash then two bucket clean and a wax,.

Edited by rasa

Haven't used the Foam, although was thinking about but now I doubt as I haven't got a Jetwasher.

But as far as wheels go I use the Auto-Glym Custom Wheel Cleaner, and found it to be very good.

JUulVLi.jpg

Edited by MangoMan

Being cheap, I get good snow foam with the following combination and have used the Demon foam stuff - works well:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerbase-Xtreme-Pressure-Washer-1800W/dp/B00FFYKFII

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331542793298?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought my pressure washer from homebase for £25, doesn't look like they sell it anymore. It's functional and did a great job on my garden tiles so all good :)

7 hours ago, The_Judge_ said:

Being cheap, I get good snow foam with the following combination and have used the Demon foam stuff - works well:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerbase-Xtreme-Pressure-Washer-1800W/dp/B00FFYKFII

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331542793298?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought my pressure washer from homebase for £25, doesn't look like they sell it anymore. It's functional and did a great job on my garden tiles so all good :)

basically the same as me,my qualcast washer was £38 and the same lance/bottle as link ,and i use prokleen snowfoam which is £17 for two 5 litre bottles delivered

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 16:34, Sonar Daddy said:

can recommend meg`s hyperwash snowfoam....seems better at grabbing than valet pro/poorboys.....also,for drying...the chemical guys wooly mammouth drying towl is the best one Iv had

Ok...so im going to go back on my recommendation for snow foam.....last week I bought some bilt hamber snow foam(hyper wash sold out)....and I have to say very,very good...better than hyperwash/valet pro........you don't get the huge "snow foam" effect of the others...it wont "dwell" for 10 mins ect...even on very rich mix it`s quite "runny"....BUT boy does it grab the dirt/grime..and run it straight off the car...iv used about 6 different foams since 2009 and NONE of them have done this to the degree hamber does it.....its also safe as houses and doesn`t strip the wax....car still "beads" when final rinse down....cars been used a lot over the past 2 weeks,for trips out...lots of dusty fields and south-coast car parks...bodywork a lot dirtier than normal,but using hamber has been a revelation....their....just my 2 peneth worth....oh and for serious dust/tar ect wheel contamination  valet pro dragons breath alloy cleaner is excellent used every couple of months...with billberry used every week :D

You don't realize the difference Sonar till you get a good snow foam. I was the same as you always thought demon shine was good. But the stuff I use is mega

6966f84392dd410b4a2f59c4409ffc5c.jpg

Does foam really well and pulls muck off. Always topped up with collinite 845 wax love this stuff.

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

I've tried Valet Pro Advance Pro as recommended by those over at detailing world. Not overly impressed. Will be trying bilt hamber next.

I use the cheap snow foam lance off ebay and it works perfectly, can also adjust the settings for the amount of foam.