I have taken pictures following the aftermath of the accident. From the feedback provided by my local repairer and bmw specialist they've told me that I will require the following parts to be replaced:
1) Bonnet
2) Drivers headlight
3) Front Panel
4) Windscreen washer bottle
5) Front bumper
6 Drivers side wing
Thankfully there was no structural damage to the car which means that it is a bolt on repair. The car is drivable and the performance of the car has
I took ownership of my first BMW 2 months ago - it's a e46 318ci Msport in sapphire black met (lower engine size for instance purposes & age 😩😂) - I was offered it at good price and couldn't say no.
bought of a chap who owned the car for the best part of 4 years and maintained the car with no expenses spared (main factor as to why I bought it) - had 107,000 miles when I purchased it & now just hit 109,000. Come with all previous mots and service history mainly from BMW themselves