Panzer007

Has Anyone Actually Dyed Their Interior?

Very very nice mate! Time will tell how well the dye holds, but I don't reckon you'll have any problems. As you said, the leather wasn't black when it came off the cow so can't see it rubbing off.

Holy Guacamole!!!

Thats amazing!!! Seriously impressed with the end results (and a great read).

One suggestion I'd make is to dye the pillars/rooflining to black, and that will be one hell of an interior transformation. Its one of those mods that you dont appreciate until you've done it.

But those seats.... incredible stuff!

Just read through the thread and all i can say is im amazed!

Im still looking for a E46 and im gonna get a cloth interior one. then buy leathers and take my time dying them!

Hows the dye doing now after a few months of use? nuff respect dude! B)

Wow, very brave! Read the e46fanatics thread ages ago when Alex was doing it never had the balls to attempt it myself, and still don't.

You've definitley done a top job. Looks sweet!

A Black headliner is needed though to top that interior off

Edited by jay127

Hi all,

Been off here for ever! Sorry, the dye is immaculate and to be honest a bizzare few things happened all at once. I re-fitted the leather and kept it in for about 3 months, all good with no worries, then I saw a complete Red set on E Bay and bought it! 2 interiors and 1 car :) I took the Cinnamon redye out again and put the red in purely to get it out of my system, the Cinammon is still in plastic bags in the attic for the next time I get bored. A change of job has meant less time to mess around with the car but having said that I'm just about to completely fit Polyurethane bushes to rear and I mean everywhere. Bought from Poland, company called Strongflex and they look immaculate out of the box. I have fitted Powerflex on the front and apart from being cheaper, these are spot on.

Pictures wise? Where have they gone? I'll get some back on again.