Sam

Introduce yourself

are you sure mate? AFAIK the 2001 facelift for the saloon introduced the N42 2.0 1995CC 16v engine ,as opposed to the 1.9 M43TU found in cars pre 2001?

i'd check your logbook for the CC as you more than likley have the later engine. ( i had one and had quite a bit of work done to it :(...

are you sure mate? AFAIK the 2001 facelift for the saloon introduced the N42 2.0 1995CC 16v engine ,as opposed to the 1.9 M43TU found in cars pre 2001?

i'd check your logbook for the CC as you more than likley have the later engine. ( i had one and had quite a bit of work done to it :(...

yes it is definitly the 1.9 engine, looks the same lump that was in my e36 years ago,

wouldnt have bought it if it had that newer black engine, i cant stand them, looked at about 10 of them with that engine and everyone had issues

i know they are rare to have the older engine in the newer facelift thats why i bought it

heres a link to one on ebay now

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-BMW-316I-SE-SALVAGE-CAT-C-023360-/200555240154?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2eb2061ada

everydays a school day

Hi Daz. Nice looking 330 :) Looks mint condition from the photo.

I organise a few meets down in the New Forest. Next one is late March/ early April time. Would be great to put a face to your name :D

hi all new to the forums great site by the way

my names jim age 36 from berkshire

have owned 6 bmw's to date from e30,e36,e39,e46

currently own a e46330ci indy with ac schnitzer upgrades (19"ac 2 piece racing type III wheels ac mirrors complete ac stainless exhaust plus acs3 chip)

e39 530i standard other than custum m paralels

link to cars will ad some more photos when i get around to taken some

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy47/gonch69/

Hi, I'm Darryl, I have the first 330d E46 off the line. It was originally owned by BMW and its brilliant. We love it!

Im from Waterlooville near Portsmouth, new on here and just saying HI!!!post-6515-0-92814600-1294164497_thumb.jp

welcome to the forum mate another southener!! :D

hi all new to the forums great site by the way

my names jim age 36 from berkshire

have owned 6 bmw's to date from e30,e36,e39,e46

currently own a e46330ci indy with ac schnitzer upgrades (19"ac 2 piece racing type III wheels ac mirrors complete ac stainless exhaust plus acs3 chip)

e39 530i standard other than custum m paralels

link to cars will ad some more photos when i get around to taken some

http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy47/gonch69/

welcom along fella car looks sweet!! :)

hello everyone, just purchased my FIRST beemer, a 2001 1.8iSE, loving it so far, apart from the cost of maintenance and petrol, just had the PCV valve and vacuum pipes changed and now my rear inner pads and sleeves have disintergrated :(

Welcome Dawg and Bazza. Shame you're having to get lots done Bazza. Generally if you keep on top of things then the price for repair isn't too bad. Never nice having to fork out for it though. Make sure you get some pictures up of the car. We like pictures! haha

Also, bonus points from me if you're a Newcastle fan :lol:

Welcome Dawg and Bazza. Shame you're having to get lots done Bazza. Generally if you keep on top of things then the price for repair isn't too bad. Never nice having to fork out for it though. Make sure you get some pictures up of the car. We like pictures! haha

Also, bonus points from me if you're a Newcastle fan :lol:

Cheers Gaz, I bleed black & white m8 :P car is in the shop today :( hopefully the bill wont be too much, just unfortunate I guess :mellow:

Cheers Gaz, I bleed black & white m8 :P car is in the shop today :( hopefully the bill wont be too much, just unfortunate I guess :mellow:

Good lad :) Where abouts in Newcastle are you? I've got lots of mates up in Gosforth and family in Ponteland. Need to make a visit up there soon actually, haven't been up for a while.

What's it in for today? Nothing that's going to cost too much I hope!

Good lad :) Where abouts in Newcastle are you? I've got lots of mates up in Gosforth and family in Ponteland. Need to make a visit up there soon actually, haven't been up for a while.

What's it in for today? Nothing that's going to cost too much I hope!

I'm just outside the toon m8 in Stanley, the car is in for the rear inner brakes, they collapsed at the toon yesterday :( luckily the garage is my cousins, so the price shouldn't be too much

ps will get pics up soon, I havent got any yet :( well unless you want to see it in snow :P

hi names mike

live in bonny scotland(well some parts are bonny),

got myself a rather clean 330ci as a straight swap for a mitsubishi gto i had(good start to the year for me)

you`ll also either find me out on my motocross bike or road bike once the weather picks up and it better hurryup lol

no dowt ill be trawling this site for loads of info as im in the process of upgrading the complete sound system,

also bought private plate so have to see how many pulls i get with it on slighly modded 1 letter

cheers

mike

post-7064-0-55988300-1295083531_thumb.jp

post-7064-0-56920300-1295083546_thumb.jp

post-7064-0-19141000-1295083570_thumb.jp